The most ruthless moment in the history of Pro Wrestling

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
That time Taker made Tommy Dreamer drink his tobacco juice spit then beat the fukk outta him

6:45 :lolbron:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
From a pure kayfabe stance Big Evil Taker's run was :demonic:

Dude damn near killed David Flair, Maven and drug Hogan behind his bike like some "just married" tin cans :russ:

I liked that version of Taker way more than his Deadman gimmick. He seemed way more natural playing that a$$hole biker role.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Ignored by whom though? Most logical folks I've ever seen talk about the match pan Foley for having his kids there front and center and they pan Rock for not checking on Mick after wearing his ass out with that chair. Mick was pretty clear how mad he was in his book

Foley spoke on it on Austin's podcast and basically said it was on both of them that that ending went off the rails the way it did.

Mick was happy to do it to establish Rock as dangerous but he said he didn't think of how not having his hands to brace for impact would make it hard for him to "fold" under getting hit with the chair. So it more or less fired him up and set off his fight or flight instincts so he got lost in the character and started reacting as such, Rock then in turn reacted like someone who also was out of control and lost in that very same moment.

It's why I really don't like watching that match, sure wrestling is gonna be uncomforable at times/not fun to watch but yikes the risk didn't match the reward.

I dont feel any sympathy for Foley. Dude was trying to kill himself to get over in that Taker match 9 months before. He's stupid. He's a stuntman.