The National Baptist Convention Of America (3.5 million strong) forms partnership with ADOS.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Dont trust it

Less we forget the past:

"The head of the National Baptist Convention, with 8.5 million members, said his group “adamantly refuses to support, endorse or participate” in the Million Man March on religious grounds.

“Although we all agree that the African American community faces severe challenges, problems and attacks, Christians and Muslims have extremely different ideas about the solution to this dilemma,” said the Rev. Henry J. Lyons, president of the denomination.

“Since Muslims do not believe that Jesus Christ is the answer for all of society’s problems, marching with them would be both hypocritical and in violation of the word of God,” Lyons said."

'Million Man' Plan Divides Churches : Some African Americans View March as Effort to Legitimize Farrakhan

For those who dont remember back then the bigger black church orgs were staunchly against the MMM, them AME, Tom Joyner and a few others had a str8 smear campaign back then. Sum of these fools even went to the extent of holding they own march. Immediately afterwards they started getting kickbacks from the Gov. These mfers are bought and paid for

Exactly. It's impossible to get on code if nikkas is letting their preferred fairy godmother of choice stop them from uniting to combat White supremacy.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
A difference of opinion does not equal hate or being a heathen. That's a real mature way of thinking :comeon:
Great minds don't always have to share the same mindset; it's called an exchange of ideas and opinions. Some are agreeable, others are not.
All that extreme either/or, insults and my way or the highway type shyt is how the infighting begins which gives the real enemies a chance to exploit.

To be honest, I really don’t care about the differences in opinion when it comes to this.

Im not interested in a debate or even a conversation.

I’ve said all I have to say on the matter and everybody on here has shown where they stand.

If you’re ADOS, 3.5 million people being exposed to the data is a good thing no matter how you spin it.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
On the surface I think getting this endorsement is a good move but I think these are valid concerns. I think if we can all remember that we want the same goals it’s easier to respectfully disagree about how we want to go about reaching that destination. Mfers gotta put that “Team Tariq” vs. “Team Yvette” shyt aside because every thread is gonna get sidetracked if that’s the case.
Facts. I refuse to enter those threads anymore. No point to it - going on and on with the "pick a side" shyt is counterproductive af. Doesn't need to be a competition or undermining, when both can co exist. People that are not down for either causes from the outset, just come in those threads to talk their shyt. Repeat.. *yawnnn.
Threads like this I can tolerate - it's an exchange of ideas and thought processes. No bashing or hateful rhetoric. Time will tell what works and doesn't.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
To be honest, I really don’t care about the differences in opinion when it comes to this.

Im not interested in a debate or even a conversation.

I’ve said all I have to say on the matter and everybody on here has shown where they stand.

If you’re ADOS, 3.5 million people being exposed to the data is a good thing no matter how you spin it.
But you commented though, so there's that. and you're entitled to your opinion - which is what you just did. I have my perception, you have yours. Doesn't make either one less relevant- you can chill with all that "if" and spin. Because instigation is not the leg to stand on either. Like I said, doesn't make people who don't support or disagree with "less" of an "ados" to have a different perspective. I don't have to be 100% with each aspect of the issue. The concern for me, is the potential conflict of interest bc historically the "church" is shaky about their involvement and activism in terms of progression.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
But you commented though, so there's that. and you're entitled to your opinion - which is what you just did. I have my perception, you have yours. Doesn't make either one less relevant- you can chill with all that "if" and spin. Because instigation is not the leg to stand on either.

I said what I said.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Both parties involved spoke truths about each other. Tariq spoke plenty of truths about ados organization and Yvette spoke plenty of truths about Tariq.

Only people who lost are those who continue to follow any of these characters for any reason other than being entertained.
:yeshrug:

But ima continue to sit back a watch the followers of both continue to go at each other’s neck and not accept the negative truths of the person they choose to follow
:lolbron:

In regards to this particular move I don’t see anything wrong with it. At some point you have to expand and grow or else nothing would come of it.
^^^Dude has a 100+ page thread going, multiple threads that he started about this and stilllllll feels the need to insert himself into every subject or topic where he sees "ados", Like an alert. That Tariq pic in the avi just screams credibility, mental expansion and positivity as far as his insight.
:francis::unimpressed:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
They release some CIA file afew years ago on the black church. They been bought out

Exactly! They have been making some really suspect moves.

Churches are kept in check by the US Gov't as they are always under threat of losing their tax exemption. The Black church no longer preaches unity, it's a vehicle to lull African-Americans to sleep through prayer and while they are in their slumber the Preacher steals their wallet. This is not a win, it's more of the same.

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
The Baptist church has too many connections with black politicians

They will talk that "we need reparations" talk

But they will not skip the presidential vote part of the ballot and anybody that has been to "souls to the poll" will tell you this.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Vote democrat and go to church. Back at square one.:francis:

:dahell:SO IN THE LAST WEEK
IVE BEEN TOLD THAT ADOS
HAS ALWAYS BEEN A POLITICAL GROUP
AND THE PLAN HAS ALWAYS BEEN
TO VOTE DEMOCRAT IN ALL THE ELECTIONS EXCEPT PRESIDENT....

:mjtf:AND THIS IS SUPPOSED TO MAKE THE DEMS
CAVE IN AND GIVE REPARATIONS?
:devil:
:evil:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
:dahell:SO IN THE LAST WEEK
IVE BEEN TOLD THAT ADOS
HAS ALWAYS BEEN A POLITICAL GROUP
AND THE PLAN HAS ALWAYS BEEN
TO VOTE DEMOCRAT IN ALL THE ELECTIONS EXCEPT PRESIDENT....

:mjtf:AND THIS IS SUPPOSED TO MAKE THE DEMS
CAVE IN AND GIVE REPARATIONS?

:manny: crazy aint it. And now Bernie "what does that mean?" Sanders is cool again.

SDW Mindset

Rookie
Daps
:mjlol:nikkaS HAVE BEEN POSTING 15 YR OLD
VIDS OF TARIQ AROUND HERE FOR YRS
AND I DONT SEE THIS SAME ENERGY
EVEN THOUGH SHE MADE THESE STATEMENTS
A FEW YRS AGO.

I was thinking the same thing...The coli posts of mixtape covers of Tariq from the early 1990's, and be on some:
AHA! DiS rIgHt hErE iS whY hE a fRaUd aNd CanT Be tRusTed"..

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I go to a Baptist church in the South

I wish one of yall would come up in there Sunday morning talking about

"We're just gonna let Trump win next time. Please don't vote until we all get a check"

Which the CANDIDATE can't even do. The CANDIDATE will have to be elected before they begin to think about paying us...

You might legit get slapped by an old lady in a big ass hat.