Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Embid

Votes: 12 38.7%

• Total voters

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
As an aside, I had Jokic as MVP based on my own personal criteria but thought Embiid should’ve won last year. I think Embiid needs some help from KD and Golden State at this point.

Daps

Only a Philly fan could tweet something as disingenuous as this.

It’s less about Embiid resting a game, in isolation, it’s about him doing against Jokic (you know the guy who’s neck-and-neck in the MVP race with him). Jokic resting against the Suns and Pels is inconsequential in this context; ain’t nobody on either of those teams is a MVP candidate.

Besides, Jokic has still played in more games and played in more wins than Embiid this season.

And the funny thing is, Embiid is back in the lead as betting favorite. I don’t know why the fukk you’d even reference that tweet in the first place. It’s just conjuring up bullshyt outta thin air.

bucks3115

Superstar
Daps
Only a Philly fan could tweet something as disingenuous as this.

It’s less about Embiid resting a game, in isolation, it’s about him doing against Jokic (you know the guy who’s neck-and-neck in the MVP race with him). Jokic resting against the Suns and Pels is inconsequential in this context; ain’t nobody on either of those teams is a MVP candidate.

Besides, Jokic has still played in more games and played in more wins than Embiid this season.

And the funny thing is, Embiid is back in the lead as betting favorite. I don’t know why the fukk you’d even reference that tweet in the first place. It’s just conjuring up bullshyt outta thin air.

Lets not forget what happend when they met in January