The NBA In-Season Tournament Reward Should be HCA

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
So basically we all confused :hubie:

I mean I'm confused at the whole point of this in-season tournament, but I think I understand how it's supposed to work. I mean the only real difference as of now is...the different floor. Then at some point 4 teams go to Vegas, two semi-finals (that also count as RS games) and the Final, and the rest of the RS goes on.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
I mean I'm confused at the whole point of this in-season tournament, but I think I understand how it's supposed to work. I mean the only real difference as of now is...the different floor. Then at some point 4 teams go to Vegas, two semi-finals (that also count as RS games) and the Final, and the rest of the RS goes on.

What's the whole point of the Maui Invitational?

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Cool. What's that got to do with the NBA?

You said you were confused on the purpose of the NBA tournament.

That logic can be applied to any tournament. What's the purpose of anything not related to an end of season championship :manny:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
You said you were confused on the purpose of the NBA tournament.

That logic can be applied to any tournament. What's the purpose of anything not related to an end of season championship :manny:

I'm confused on the purpose of the NBA tournament because there was no need for such a tournament for 75 years and suddenly there is. I don't care about some random NCAA tournament, as I hardly follow the NCAA, maybe it has its merits, maybe not, but I don't know and don't care. You can talk about that with people who follow that tournament and the NCAA. I'm talking about one specific tournament in a specific league with a specific history, you jumping to conclusions and applying what it so to a totally different context means nothing.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
It shouldn't be HCA throughout but I'd be cool with it if they were awarded an extra home game for the first round.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh... This shyt is this lit with just 500K on the line. Imagine how hard teams would go with HCA on the table

:wow:
Half the teams know they not making the playoffs so they wouldnt care. This is just dumb. If you gotts do this shyt to motivate these guys it shouldnt exist