Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

teacher

All Star
Daps
Here's all their nationalities. Oda had given them out in one of his sbs questions a long time ago

YUR9tjC.jpg

You can decipher what race they could be depending on that.

How the fukk Oda gonna name countries for everyone and put ‘Africa’ for Usopp :stopitslime: I remember some white chick asking if I knew how to say some word in african I’m like umm one I’m not from Africa and Africa is a continent not a country :snoop:

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
How do we fill about Kidd being missing but Luffy still imprisoned? I'm thinking maybe Big Mom will end up being the one to break him out and eating all the food they're hording? Also, the old man being former leader of the Yakuza? I had Kiyoshiro pegged as an unexpected ally but that kinda changes it for me.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do we fill about Kidd being missing but Luffy still imprisoned? I'm thinking maybe Big Mom will end up being the one to break him out and eating all the food they're hording? Also, the old man being former leader of the Yakuza? I had Kiyoshiro pegged as an unexpected ally but that kinda changes it for me.
I’m wondering if kidds alliance is still in play and Hawkins and them trying to take down Kaido on the low

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I’m wondering if kidds alliance is still in play and Hawkins and them trying to take down Kaido on the low

:ohhh: That's interesting, I honestly didn't consider it at all but Hawkins went from looking for Sanji to pretty much unmentioned. I'ma start looking for evidence pointing that way going forward, I think it fits with my idea for how where this is headed (the Worst Generation all working together in a Marineford-esque sequel).

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
When Kaido and Big Mom meet face to face :lupe:

Her memory is gonna come back real quick :russ:

You know his drunk ass was smashing that when they were on the same crew. Katakuri probably his son, ol deadbeat ass. Can't get the images of a naked LinLin out of his head that's why he's suicidal. Maybe she did something to make him immortal? Maybe he got his "soul snatched" :shaq:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Most interesting thing about this chapter was that word Zoro taught Momo, that was supposedly similar to something said in Wano in the "old dialect".

Is Oda dropping a hint that maybe Zoro is a descendant of someone from Wano? Plus, Zoro looks a lot like Ryuma did when he was alive.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Most interesting thing about this chapter was that word Zoro taught Momo, that was supposedly similar to something said in Wano in the "old dialect".

Is Oda dropping a hint that maybe Zoro is a descendant of someone from Wano? Plus, Zoro looks a lot like Ryuma did when he was alive.
I was think his teacher may have been from Wano.

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
nah it was confirmed in vol 1 of the vivre card databook that his hometown was in the east blue we jus dont kno the name of the island, its possible he went to wano before or that his master was from wano

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

nah it was confirmed in vol 1 of the vivre card databook that his hometown was in the east blue we jus dont kno the name of the island, its possible he went to wano before or that his master was from wano

It's possible his teacher was from Wano but IMO it's more likely that Zoro is a descendant of someone from there. This is how Ryuma looked when he was alive -

You telling me this guy isn't related to Zoro in some way? :usure:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
This chapter :wow:

lowkey hint that Zoro's lineage comes from Wano :wow: GODA :wow:

something about those dolls, must be important :lupe:

Kidd broke out :blessed:

So the BM pirates survived minus a few fodder noone cares about, yeah BM gonna be the ally that shifts this war with Kaido on it's head.

it's getting really interesting, can't wait to see how things pan out..