Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So is Sabo potentially bringing the Marines to Ivankov's island? I wonder if they know where it is? Sabo does though. It seems like in order to set Kuma free he had to stay behind? It doesn't make sense for the news to like in the first place about Sabo's death.

I'm hoping that he saved Vivi, which is what got him framed for murdering her pops. Then instead of bringing the Marines to Ivankov, I'm hoping he'll turn up bringing Vivi back to the Strawhats before he links back with the Revolutionary Army.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So the Seraphim models look like Lunarians, but also one of them looked like Boa, and it looked like Pacafista tech was involved too. I'd guess/hope each Seraphim is gonna look like a young version of a Shikibukai...that'd be cool as hell. The possibilities would be legit...Like Buggy, Mihawk, and Croc vs Seraphim clones of themselves. Or Luffy fighting the seraphim versions of warlords he beat in past arcs.

Also, that gas on the title page is a new version right? I remember Caesar's gas doing damage rather than hallucinating people. The new tech is everywhere in this damned chapter. Seastone paddle boats reference too. Hopefully we're finally on the verge of meeting Vegapunk.

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
This was a big chapter. New Pacifista. The whereabouts of two people that Luffy admires in Koby and Sabo are up in the air. Vegapunk definitely has to come into the fold sooner or later. The Seraphim was able to go with an emperor briefly. So it looks like they'll be the new Shichibukai. I think to let everyone go Rayleigh and Blackbeard agreed to letting him take Koby. Since they're both pirates after all, neither one have any reason to help Koby out.

I also noticed they started calling Koby "Hero" like the Navy calls Garp a "Hero". This makes me think he'll be taking Garp's place as Luffy's rival like Garp was to Roger.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Crazy chapter.

Vegapunk HAS show up soon, I mean come on. I've literally been waiting 15 years for this guy to appear, the human lifespan only so long :skip:

I'm guessing next week we'll get to see Weevil and maybe get back to the Revos/Sabo/Kuma.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
So the Seraphim models look like Lunarians, but also one of them looked like Boa, and it looked like Pacafista tech was involved too. I'd guess/hope each Seraphim is gonna look like a young version of a Shikibukai...that'd be cool as hell. The possibilities would be legit...Like Buggy, Mihawk, and Croc vs Seraphim clones of themselves. Or Luffy fighting the seraphim versions of warlords he beat in past arcs.

Also, that gas on the title page is a new version right? I remember Caesar's gas doing damage rather than hallucinating people. The new tech is everywhere in this damned chapter. Seastone paddle boats reference too. Hopefully we're finally on the verge of meeting Vegapunk.

You saw the Seraphim that looked like King when he was a child I think they all look like that. Kid or younger version of emperors. One piece has so any twist in turn wasnt expecting to see this :whew:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
I wonder if BB will take koby to the cross guild for a reward payment:lupe: hopefully we get details on what exactly happened with sabo

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
These post-Wano chapters have been great. I like Wano for the most part, but I am glad it is over. And we back outside.

I really hope BB is turning Koby over to CG so he and Alvida get to meet again.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
These post-Wano chapters have been great. I like Wano for the most part, but I am glad it is over. And we back outside.

I really hope BB is turning Koby over to CG so he and Alvida get to meet again.

You know that does bring up the question of what exactly Cross Guild does with Marines that people turn in to them... :patrice:

I mean do they just kill them? Does Croc have some prison he keeps them in? Do they try to recruit them?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You know that does bring up the question of what exactly Cross Guild does with Marines that people turn in to them... :patrice:

I mean do they just kill them? Does Croc have some prison he keeps them in? Do they try to recruit them?
I wouldn't be surprised if Croc created an Impel Down-like prison to hold them in.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't catch it on my first read but one of the seraphim is a Mihawk.

Seraphim are those who work tirelessly for God. (the world Nobles)

Medieval Christian theology places seraphim in the highest choir of the angelic hierarchy. They are the caretakers of God's throne, continuously singing "holy, holy, holy". Pseudo-Dionysius the Areopagite in his Celestial Hierarchy (vii), drew upon the Book of Isaiah in fixing the fiery nature of seraphim in the medieval imagination. Seraphim in his view helped the Deity maintain perfect order and are not limited to chanting the trisagion

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Toriyama - Jordan
Togashi - Kareem
Miura - Kobe
Kishimoto - Shaq
Kubo - AI
Oda - LeBron
Tabata - Paul Pierce or Paul George
Gege - Curry
Isayama - KD