Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I'm hoping that he saved Vivi, which is what got him framed for murdering her pops. Then instead of bringing the Marines to Ivankov, I'm hoping he'll turn up bringing Vivi back to the Strawhats before he links back with the Revolutionary Army.
That makes sense because she could have been the person on the flyer that the Celestial Dragon king wanted to be killed.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That makes sense because she could have been the person on the flyer that the Celestial Dragon king wanted to be killed.
Yeah, it would make a lot of sense. King Cobra takes a bullet (or whatever) for Vivi, and right as Vivi is next Sabo jumps in to save her. Sabo escapes with her and the marines blame him for being at the scene of the crime.

What I REALLY want is for all the movement lately to be setting up a big family reunion. Sabo and Luffy link up because of Vivi, and the marine who was closest to Vivi/Sabo and giving chase was Garp. We even have a reason for a short-term alliance between Garp and Luffy...saving Coby from Blackbeard. It'd be a pretty cool way to get us a flashback of God Valley straight from the man who was there.

I think the first part with Sabo being framed has a much better shot than the second part though. The second bit is pure reaches.

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
Yeah, it would make a lot of sense. King Cobra takes a bullet (or whatever) for Vivi, and right as Vivi is next Sabo jumps in to save her. Sabo escapes with her and the marines blame him for being at the scene of the crime.

What I REALLY want is for all the movement lately to be setting up a big family reunion. Sabo and Luffy link up because of Vivi, and the marine who was closest to Vivi/Sabo and giving chase was Garp. We even have a reason for a short-term alliance between Garp and Luffy...saving Coby from Blackbeard. It'd be a pretty cool way to get us a flashback of God Valley straight from the man who was there.

I think the first part with Sabo being framed has a much better shot than the second part though. The second bit is pure reaches.
You never know. Right now the crew really doesn’t have a direction and we still have another decade of story telling in front of us…..

We know they have to visit the land of the Giants, but there isn’t a catalyst for it. Why not do a side quest?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You never know. Right now the crew really doesn’t have a direction and we still have another decade of story telling in front of us…..

We know they have to visit the land of the Giants, but there isn’t a catalyst for it. Why not do a side quest?
Yeah, there's a fairly wide open path right now. There are a bunch of moving pieces (Cross Guild, Shanks, Blackbeard, and Marines are all making their moves plus the BM pirates are just sorta floating around somewhere). It makes speculating fun, but theories can be all over the place because it's so wide open too. I saw one theory that Blackbeard's shapeshifter is the one who framed Sabo. I don't buy it, but it was solid.

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
Yeah, there's a fairly wide open path right now. There are a bunch of moving pieces (Cross Guild, Shanks, Blackbeard, and Marines are all making their moves plus the BM pirates are just sorta floating around somewhere). It makes speculating fun, but theories can be all over the place because it's so wide open too. I saw one theory that Blackbeard's shapeshifter is the one who framed Sabo. I don't buy it, but it was solid.
It makes sense for them to deal with BB now same with the Cross Guild and the revolutionaries. The reverie/rocks flashback set the stage for it better than anything else. Maybe we get a pirate war. It would help set up the parameters for who will be there for the final war against the marines/celestial dragons. It also makes sense for this to happen now instead of one war with BB leading directly into another war with Marine and the readers getting fatigued out like. Like what happened when Naruto did it.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It makes sense for them to deal with BB now same with the Cross Guild and the revolutionaries. The reverie/rocks flashback set the stage for it better than anything else. Maybe we get a pirate war. It would help set up the parameters for who will be there for the final war against the marines/celestial dragons. It also makes sense for this to happen now instead of one war with BB leading directly into another war with Marine and the readers getting fatigued out like. Like what happened when Naruto did it.

A pirate war would make for a really nice fit into the dude Morj's inversion concept. He had a few videos showing how the New World arcs parallel the East Blue arcs but invert stories. Things like Doflamingo being an "if Croc had already succeeded" version of Alabasta. A big pirate war to mirror Marineford would fit that pretty well.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The hype behind this upcoming chapter is crazy. Hopefully it isn't overblown. The real question is, can I keep myself from reading them? :lupe:

I'ma take a hiatus from this thread...too much temptation to click those tags when they hit :mjcry:. I'll be back on Friday!

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:mjlol:

BIVg2Xr.jpg