Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I wonder when the government got ahold of that devastating weapon. Had to be recent, otherwise a buster-call is irrelevant, Wano would be toast.

The way they said Lulusia never existed made me think this is what they used on God's Valley. It would explain why it's no longer on any maps.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I’m reading it was planned and Sabo just wanted to let everyone know about Imu :damn:

Dawg!!! It’s makes sense. I think vivi is with sabo but I doubt they both are taken out. Also Jeweley Bonnie must know about Imsama like she couldn’t be in the holy land hiding

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
These last 2 chapters did more for me than all of the Wano arc :ahh:

Timeskip Blackbeard fighting warlords and marines, new child weapons, kidnappings, tactical nukes, more world gov secrets leaking out. Oda is firing on all cylinders.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I wonder how the Marines are going to respond to this. They were listening to the transmission so now they know there is an actual king of the world and he just potentially destroyed a whole island of people.
What if he/she can wipe memories out too :damn:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
-Chapter 1061: Future Island Egghead
-Strawhats are sailing to said island, which belongs to Vegapunk
-a Marine base is located near the island, the PH kids, Tashigi and some SWORD members are there
-Helmeppo wants to borrow Seraphims from Vegapunk to save Koby
-Luffy, Jinbe, Chopper and Bonney are separated from the others
-at the end of the chapter a girl appears and claims to be Vegapunk