Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So my "Strawhats team up with Garp to save Coby"
Yeah, it would make a lot of sense. King Cobra takes a bullet (or whatever) for Vivi, and right as Vivi is next Sabo jumps in to save her. Sabo escapes with her and the marines blame him for being at the scene of the crime.

What I REALLY want is for all the movement lately to be setting up a big family reunion. Sabo and Luffy link up because of Vivi, and the marine who was closest to Vivi/Sabo and giving chase was Garp. We even have a reason for a short-term alliance between Garp and Luffy...saving Coby from Blackbeard. It'd be a pretty cool way to get us a flashback of God Valley straight from the man who was there.

I think the first part with Sabo being framed has a much better shot than the second part though. The second bit is pure reaches.
I think my "Strawhats + Marines to save Coby" wish really has a chance, but instead of Garp it'd be with the Sword members who were asking the vice admiral for help. They wouldn't have to be chasing Sabo anymore since Luffy landed in everyone's lap.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I saw two bits of speculation on the seraphim that both got me interested:

1. The seraphim obviously use DNA from other powerful characters but we don’t know how much their personalities might have translated. Vegapunk says she might not be able to override primal desires for living creatures bc the shark tried to eat the boat and ignored programming…

So what might that mean for the seraphim? Will Mihawk’s clone seek the toughest opponent? Is Little Boa gonna have a crush on Luffy with the same protective instincts? A mini genocidal doflamingo or honorable jimbei would be fun too.

2. Also, it looks like the marines can clone anyone they got dna from. They had King in captivity so everyone has lunarian dna mixed in right? Well they also had Ace in captivity and using him against Luffy is something they might try…but that gets back to the first bit too if it does happen.

These are pure speculation but cool ideas for how the plot can get into that OP chaos we love.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps

1. The seraphim obviously use DNA from other powerful characters but we don’t know how much their personalities might have translated. Vegapunk says she might not be able to override primal desires for living creatures bc the shark tried to eat the boat and ignored programming…

So what might that mean for the seraphim? Will Mihawk’s clone seek the toughest opponent? Is Little Boa gonna have a crush on Luffy with the same protective instincts? A mini genocidal doflamingo or honorable jimbei would be fun too.

2. Also, it looks like the marines can clone anyone they got dna from. They had King in captivity so everyone has lunarian dna mixed in right? Well they also had Ace in captivity and using him against Luffy is something they might try…but that gets back to the first bit too if it does happen.

These are pure speculation but cool ideas for how the plot can get into that OP chaos we love.

I’m thinking the same thing.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
From EtenBoby

Chapter 1062 “Adventure in the Land of Science”
Cover: Chocola Town covered in ice
-Bonney reveals that her father(Kuma) was made into a weapon by Vegapunk
-there’re 6 different Vegapunk because of how occupied he is with research
-CP0 agents are coming to kill Vegapunk, they have Seraphim Kuma with them

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

A seraphim Ace vs. Luffy would be insane….

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
From EtenBoby

Chapter 1062 “Adventure in the Land of Science”
Cover: Chocola Town covered in ice
-Bonney reveals that her father(Kuma) was made into a weapon by Vegapunk
-there’re 6 different Vegapunk because of how occupied he is with research
-CP0 agents are coming to kill Vegapunk, they have Seraphim Kuma with them

Is Lucci part of the CP0 agents coming? :lupe: Is Luffy and Lucci about to shoot another fair one?:myman: