Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Isn't Rob Lucci a psycho since he was a kid? - I can't see him making some "face" turn because what happened in Lulusia Kingdom sounds like something he wouldn't give a shyt about.

tumblr_inline_nseyofL3O21s2yta0_500.jpg

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Isn't Rob Lucci a psycho since he was a kid? - I can't see him making some "face" turn because what happened in Lulusia Kingdom sounds like something he wouldn't give a shyt about.

tumblr_inline_nseyofL3O21s2yta0_500.jpg

After Luffy beat him down he softened during the cover stories that followed cp9 after their defeat

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
  • Dap
Reactions: No1

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
A lot of people were mad at how Oda depicted Sanji in this chapter. His fawning over the "cute" Vegapunk and how that lead to only Robin and Zoro being seen as dangerous. I think it's stupid to keep pushing that gag. Dude is worth over $1B and is still being underestimated, and that usually doesn't work out well for whomever they're fighting, so maybe it's not that stupid.

I wonder what Zoro wants with Vegapunk.

Luffy, Bonnie and Chopper pigging out was hilarious. I can't wait to find out more about her past.

I hope it doesn't take too long to learn what she has to say about Sabo.

I hope Franky and Usopp get their hands on some of that tech.

Can't wait to see CP0's reaction to the SHs being on the island too.

What if CP0 encounters the Sunny first? Will they try to capture Robin? I wonder who else they have on board.

Edit: Oh, the cover story. I wonder if that the work of Kuzan freezing everything or CC's poison.

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
- Chapter 1,063: “My only family".
- In the cover, we see that Cracker is frozen and Brûlée is crying. Brûlée says Pudding has been kidnapped.
- Luffy, Chopper, Jinbe and Bonney change their clothes with a special Vegapunk's machine. Luffy, Chopper and Bonney wear futuristic clothes and Jinbe wears hawaiian clothes.
- They met Kuma, a police robot with uniform. He's different from the real Kuma, he wears round sunglasses and has robotic shoulders.
- Kuma attacks them. Luffy is about to punch Kuma but Bonney stops him.
- Bonney says Kuma is her real father and her only family. We can see an image of younger Kuma holding Bonney when she was a child.
- No news about Zoro's group in the chapter.
- Cut to another place, we see that Blackbeard is ambushing Law in the middle of the sea.
- Blackbeard brings with him Jesus Burgess, Van Augur, Doc Q and Stronger. All of them have the power of an Akuma no Mi.

Jesus Burgess: Riki Riki no Mi (リキリキの実). Ha has abnormal strength.
Doc Q: Shiku Shiku no Mi (シクシクの実). He can infect people with sickness ("Shiku" is the Japanese spoken word for "sick").
Van Augur: Wapu Wapu no Mi (ワプワプの実). He can teleport people ("Wapu" is the Japanese spoken word for "warp").
Stronger: Uma Uma no Mi Mythical Zoan, Model: Pegasus (ウマウマの実 モデル "ペガサス").

- Law escapes to a nearby island but Van Augur teleports Burgess first. Burgess lifts an entire mountain and throws it to Law.
- Doc Q arrives riding Stronger. Blackbeard is on top of them both.
- Doc Q uses his powers to turn Law into a woman for a moment, but Law uses his Haki to break Doc Q's disease power.
- Law says that a strong Haki can nullify Akuma no Mi's powers. He says too that he learned a lot from the battle against Kaidou and Big Mom.
- Blackbeard appears in front of Law. Blackbeard was wondering which one of the 3 captains that left Wanokuni will cross path with him first.
- In the final page Blackbeard and Law are ready to fight.

Blackbeard: "Kaidou must have had one of them, so I will take all your Road Poneglyph!!"

Law: "I'm ready!! Winner takes all!!!"

End of the chapter, no break next week.

:gladbron:

Law vs. Blackbeard :gladbron:

Oda better not do us dirty and have that fight entirely offpanel. I feel like Law might be about to take an L though :sadcam:

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
- In the cover, we see that Cracker is frozen and Brûlée is crying. Brûlée says Pudding has been kidnapped.
- Luffy, Chopper, Jinbe and Bonney change their clothes with a special Vegapunk's machine. Luffy, Chopper and Bonney wear futuristic clothes and Jinbe wears hawaiian clothes.
- They met Kuma, a police robot with uniform. He's different from the real Kuma, he wears round sunglasses and has robotic shoulders.
- Bonney says Kuma is her real father and her only family. We can see an image of younger Kuma holding Bonney when she was a child.
- Cut to another place, we see that Blackbeard is ambushing Law in the middle of the sea.
- Blackbeard brings with him Jesus Burgess, Van Augur, Doc Q and Stronger. All of them have the power of an Akuma no Mi.

Doc Q: Shiku Shiku no Mi (シクシクの実). He can infect people with sickness ("Shiku" is the Japanese spoken word for "sick").
Van Augur: Wapu Wapu no Mi (ワプワプの実). He can teleport people ("Wapu" is the Japanese spoken word for "warp").

- Law escapes to a nearby island but Van Augur teleports Burgess first. Burgess lifts an entire mountain and throws it to Law.
- Doc Q uses his powers to turn Law into a woman for a moment, but Law uses his Haki to break Doc Q's disease power.
- Law says that a strong Haki can nullify Akuma no Mi's powers. He says too that he learned a lot from the battle against Kaidou and Big Mom.
- Blackbeard appears in front of Law. Blackbeard was wondering which one of the 3 captains that left Wanokuni will cross path with him first.

Blackbeard: "Kaidou must have had one of them, so I will take all your Road Poneglyph!!"

Oda better not do us dirty and have that fight entirely offpanel. I feel like Law might be about to take an L though :sadcam:
I don't understand how a sickness fruit can transform you into a woman, isn't that Ivankov from the revolutionary army power :patrice:, unless Oda is trying to say that being a woman is a disease :mjlol:
Burgess power sounds kinda generic and not that interesting too

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana

Big Mom's crew been catching so many L's since being introduced.

Blackbeard ass really out here busy as fukk going after top tier people. I dont think he gets Law's fruit though. Probably just the ponelglyph. Also, where the fukk is Law's crew? :dahell: Them nikka been useless for too long. Time to earn their keep.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Big Mom's crew been catching so many L's since being introduced.

Blackbeard ass really out here busy as fukk going after top tier people. I dont think he gets Law's fruit though. Probably just the ponelglyph. Also, where the fukk is Law's crew? :dahell: Them nikka been useless for too long. Time to earn their keep.
Mans crew is useless, word to Dio.

EDIT: It took my gif and posted it separately? :gucci:

Last edited: