Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
Blackbeard said he didn't know which pirate would show up. Unfortunately it had to be Law. Law is really the only well known fighter on his team, which sucks. But story wise I guess it makes sense. The only thing I can think of is that someone may show up to save Law.

I wonder if the real Kuma is actually alive on the island but just captured, but then I remembered Sabo went to try and save him during the Reverie. If Bonney hadn't figured out that Kuma was a Pacifista by now then there is something else going on I think. Also, maybe we'll see Sentomaru here somewhere as well. CP-0 on the way. This shyt about to get interesting.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I expect Law's crew to finally show their worth. They have been around too long and haven't done a damn thing. Plus law is a "D" so I don't see him getting offed before he learns what that means. He probably loses the ponelglyph and keeps his powers. All three of the crews that left Wano had a copy anyway.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I expect Law's crew to finally show their worth. They have been around too long and haven't done a damn thing. Plus law is a "D" so I don't see him getting offed before he learns what that means. He probably loses the ponelglyph and keeps his powers. All three of the crews that left Wano had a copy anyway.
Being a D didn't help Jaguar. At all. :deadrose:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blackbeard is a stealing ass mf. That's his WHOLE shtick. :hhh: Burgess over there happy as hell like he earned the fruit :scust:Stealing powers, stealing poneglpyhs, stealing hopes and dreams :mjcry:
Blackbeard the quintessential pirate . Run from Marines, run from enemies who could get at him, gang up on singular opponents and steal/strategize till he's in the position to win it all. He's in pole position to make it to the One Piece first.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Blackbeard said he didn't know which pirate would show up. Unfortunately it had to be Law. Law is really the only well known fighter on his team, which sucks. But story wise I guess it makes sense. The only thing I can think of is that someone may show up to save Law.

I wonder if the real Kuma is actually alive on the island but just captured, but then I remembered Sabo went to try and save him during the Reverie. If Bonney hadn't figured out that Kuma was a Pacifista by now then there is something else going on I think. Also, maybe we'll see Sentomaru here somewhere as well. CP-0 on the way. This shyt about to get interesting.

If Dr Vegapunk is split between 6 bodies maybe Kuma was split between all the Pacifistas :ohhh:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:lupe:I hope law survives.

Also he only got so far because he was in an alliance with Luffy who has a crew. It actually makes a lot of sense blackbeard would go after the weakest for the ponyglyph

He didn't go after Law, even Blackbeard said he didn't know which one of the three would run into him. It just happened to be Law.

Even though his crew is basically janitors I'd still probably take Law over Kid in a 1v1 fight.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Ayo, but for real though? Law has no shooters? We saw Zoro and Killer out there busting their guns against Yonkou. Kidd out here playing the game like Ash Ketchum.

That damn polar bear Bepo and that giant they saved at that slave auction need to do something. Law out here looking like Lebron on the cavs putting his crew on his back. :snoop:

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Usopp is really going to have to go toe to toe with this dude at some point? Warping bullets across the map? :damn:

50187.jpg