The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
People should take anything the Russos, or Feige, or the cast says with a grain of salt. I've seen people say "Thanos doesn't get all the stones, Josh Brolin said"....which is :what: because he couldn't admit that regardless of what actually happens in the movie.

The same goes for questions about who dies, or time travel, or basically anything plot related.

Fred.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I think The Collector plays a bigger role than we think.

I think we tend to forget this dude is also on a quest to get all the stones.

All this time we been thinking Thanos is the big bad, but really its The Collector "hatching" his own plan...

:ohhh:

Wonder if The Collector is way more evil than Thaneezy.
tumblr_oy6wh2sNHz1rw4sido3_500.gif

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Why did Peter Dinklage sign a 2 picture deal if he's only playing the dwarf that helps forge Thor's new weapon once??:jbhmm:

Why is he the only person whose role is still a mystery if we all know he's playing the dwarf king or whatever?
:jbhmm:

What they hiding? :jbhmm:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i agree with whoever said the bleeding edge stuff is way too convenient, but i can obviously let it go considering we're watching a friggin movie about heroes and aliens and shyt.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
i agree with whoever said the bleeding edge stuff is way too convenient, but i can obviously let it go considering we're watching a friggin movie about heroes and aliens and shyt.
All movies are make believe, so you can use a similar excuse for any plot convenience that ever existed.

It revenge of the nerds, dude essentially rape's the girl he's chasing, but whatever it's a comedy, may as well have them fall in love.

Lazy writing is Lazy writing, whatever the genre of film it is. It is possible to make a Sci-Fi that realistically portrays the limits of what is possible without being Lazy using impossible leaps of logic.

Ex: There could be a element such as Vibranium that is not indigenous to earth and contains different properties from our own elements(most studies hint that our rarest metals including gold may have come to earth in meteors rather than just existing here to start with). There could be advanced life forms on other planets. There could be a serum that you inject to make you stronger or stimulate tissue growth, (in fact there is, just not on the level of super soldier serum). But creating matter out of nothing is scientifically impossible.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why did Peter Dinklage sign a 2 picture deal if he's only playing the dwarf that helps forge Thor's new weapon once??:jbhmm:

Why is he the only person whose role is still a mystery if we all know he's playing the dwarf king or whatever?
:jbhmm:

What they hiding? :jbhmm:

You got something to say breh:jbhmm:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
random question but is black panther suit, the one his sister makes, considered bleeding edge? shyt was like the symbiote towards the end of the movie.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Lol..... wait

What is the problem now with Bleeding Edge?

Are cats complaining for the sake of complaining or is there a legit concern?

Martha
I actually don't have problem with it either. I just didn't like his reason for not having a problem with it. :lolbron:
I like it beacuse they are progressing Tony like he did in the comics, I'm always in the opinion that authors, whose income relies on book-sales are superior writers to screenwriters who get paid a salary by a studio and rely on formulas and marketing strategies.

he was just like, whatever it's all bullshyt anyways.:yeshrug:

I like marvel to cater to the fans and not the casuals who are only in it to be "trendy" otherwise you end up with a product like Fox's Marvel which pushes Jlaw because the casuals don't care either way.