The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Lol..... wait

What is the problem now with Bleeding Edge?

Are cats complaining for the sake of complaining or is there a legit concern?

Martha

No concerns. Its from the comics and it fits with the character. Tony Stark always upgrades his tech.
Bleeding edge is awesome and is the next natural evolution after extremis.
if When your're in the suit your a superhero and when otherwise your're just a mortal man, the next question to naturally ask is: Can I find a way to wear the suit all the time so I can be badass all the time? The answer is bleeding edge. It makes perfect sense.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
All movies are make believe, so you can use a similar excuse for any plot convenience that ever existed.

It revenge of the nerds, dude essentially rape's the girl he's chasing, but whatever it's a comedy, may as well have them fall in love.

Lazy writing is Lazy writing, whatever the genre of film it is. It is possible to make a Sci-Fi that realistically portrays the limits of what is possible without being Lazy using impossible leaps of logic.

Ex: There could be a element such as Vibranium that is not indigenous to earth and contains different properties from our own elements(most studies hint that our rarest metals including gold may have come to earth in meteors rather than just existing here to start with). There could be advanced life forms on other planets. There could be a serum that you inject to make you stronger or stimulate tissue growth, (in fact there is, just not on the level of super soldier serum). But creating matter out of nothing is scientifically impossible.
as someone who pretends to write, "lazy writing" is my favorite writing! "Just shut the fukk up and go with it." I will shut the fukk up and go with it.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No concerns. Its from the comics and it fits with the character. Tony Stark always upgrades his tech.
Bleeding edge is awesome and is the next natural evolution after extremis.
if When your're in the suit your a superhero and when otherwise your're just a mortal man, the next question to naturally ask is: Can I find a way to wear the suit all the time so I can be badass all the time? The answer is bleeding edge. It makes perfect sense.
Not only does it make sense it's what Tony has been building up to for years. First step was portable armor, the suitcase in Ironman 2. That was limited because he needed to be near it at all times. Second step was the homing armor in Avengers 1 but that required the bracelet to lock on to and had to be deployed verbally. Third step was the prototype armor in Ironman 3 which could find him anywhere. That had the flaw of taking time to arrive. The bleeding edge armor is the natural progression, it just took time to figure out how to make it work.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Not only does it make sense it's what Tony has been building up to for years. First step was portable armor, the suitcase in Ironman 2. That was limited because he needed to be near it at all times. Second step was the homing armor in Avengers 1 but that required the bracelet to lock on to and had to be deployed verbally. Third step was the prototype armor in Ironman 3 which could find him anywhere. That had the flaw of taking time to arrive. The bleeding edge armor is the natural progression, it just took time to figure out how to make it work.
Forgot the hand thing in civil war

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Lol nikkaz need to just watch non fiction movies ...cats always bytching about bullshyt
I was the dude who called it out as too conveniently..I admitted it was nitpicking, but not to the point where it ruins the movie or anything. I'm a Star Wars fan, I'm all about suspension of disbelief :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

New commercial....:wow:

Widow was talking that shyt....:picard:

Widow knuckling up against Corvus Glaive?
tenor.gif