The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BREHS......... I'm telling u right now.

If you don't want to know what happens in the first 25 minutes of the movie (allegedly)

Don't click

Major spoilers (allegedly)

But if you're like me at this point and don't give a fukk no more, it's safe to assume Thanos will go down as the greatest villian in comic book movie history :picard:

:jbhmm::lupe:

Code

Banned
Daps

But if you're like me at this point and don't give a fukk no more, it's safe to assume Thanos will go down as the greatest villian in comic book movie history :picard:

The black order easily defeats the advanced nation of Xandar but loses to black widow..........:snoop:

Everything else in that video sounds kinda obvious tbh

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The black order easily defeats the advanced nation of Xandar but loses to black widow..........:snoop:

Everything else in that video sounds kinda obvious tbh

they almost got bodied by Ronan. In the movies Xandar comes off as weak :manny:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Just suspend disbelief brehs.... you’ll enjoy shyt much better that way

Martha
These movies are based on comics, everything has a backstory to explain it. No reason to not use it if it's already there in what is essentially storyboard format.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

If you don't want to know what happens in the first 25 minutes of the movie (allegedly)

Don't click

The last 30 seconds......That defiance:wow:

full

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps

Don't click

:stylin::stylin::stylin:

:ohlawd::ooh::steviej:

:theymadcap:Its war!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanos probably whipped Hulks ass so bad he sent him hiding inside Banner. :dead:

So even when Banner gets angry, Hulk is in the back of his mind asking

:mjcry: who we fighting?

:ufdup: if it's Thanos then you gotta use that hulk buster.

The MCU kinda shyt's on the Hulk.Might as well turn him into Shrek.

Hasn't really had a "wow" moment since he punched that Leviathon in the first Avengers.

In fact, the last act of that movie was the only time he really got any shine.

He's just a sidekick who gets punched around/his azz kicked from time to time

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Somewhat related - a friend posted this on FB earlier today, and it's got me going :patrice:

29543058_1844806215819545_7079701420838453884_n.jpg

I've seen this meme around. It's goofy as fukk.

Thanos turns his bones into chocolate pudding....the end.

There is no real way to fight Thanos with all the gems. He's basically God.

Fred.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Naw they say hulk was impressed by thanos actually bein a challenge to him and tappin that ass but Bruce scared out his mind. They probably will kill Corvus but his ability to not die if his spear ain’t broke will be shown and they gone learn not to doubt the children of thanos. Team cap escapes the fight instead of containing to save vision and regroup. But umm yea I’m goin dark on the 1st, I’ll be in here but not watching nun no more

Daps
Reppin
Mt. Vernon
Naw they say hulk was impressed by thanos actually bein a challenge to him and tappin that ass but Bruce scared out his mind. They probably will kill Corvus but his ability to not die if his spear ain’t broke will be shown and they gone learn not to doubt the children of thanos. Team cap escapes the fight instead of containing to save vision and regroup. But umm yea I’m goin dark on the 1st, I’ll be in here but not watching nun no more
Same thing Sun I go dark. This too much and I feel retards r going to try and spoil everything.