The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Comic fans bout to be mad as shyt when Black Widow gives Promixa Midnight #datwork.

wLWcfm2.png
"That's not possible!"

Me, in the theater watching that shyt:
OshTFrw.png

Fred.

That Elliot smiley:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I legit lost it when I read your post breh:russ:

Martha

• Dap
Reactions: hex

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
yea get that shyt outta here proxima is gamora and nebula level which far outshines widow and is probably comparable to super soliders. Widow nothing but a regular ass female thats highly trained I doubt widow cld take her one on one but team effort will be key and she's using corvus's weapon so the damage will make sense. I really dnt fukk with widow and hawkeye at all :camby: at least Ronin may be promising imo

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
yea get that shyt outta here proxima is gamora and nebula level which far outshines widow and is probably comparable to super soliders. Widow nothing but a regular ass female thats highly trained I doubt widow cld take her one on one but team effort will be key and she's using corvus's weapon so the damage will make sense. I really dnt fukk with widow and hawkeye at all :camby: at least Ronin may be promising imo
She can't have kids anymore bruh :yeshrug:

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
She's lunging at Glaive with Proxima's staff:francis:

latest

Well, I take that back.I'm Thinking Scarlet Witch finally unleashes the beast in this one.

She might do most of the heavy damage in that scene:ehh:

Proxima probably beating everybody azz before Cap comes. He levels the playing field and they beat her and take her staff. Black Widow kills Glaive with Proxima's weapon; you can see it in the earlier trailer :francis:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's lunging at Glaive with Proxima's staff:francis:

latest

Well, I take that back.I'm Thinking Scarlet Witch finally unleashes the beast in this one.

She might do most of the heavy damage in that scene:ehh:

Yeah, all the black order (maybe aside from black dwarf and ebony maw who's not a fighter) are going to be nerfed crazy. Comic Proxima would be hard enough for the avengers solo.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yeah, all the black order (maybe aside from black dwarf and ebony maw who's not a fighter) are going to be nerfed crazy. Comic Proxima would be hard enough for the avengers solo.
Cap actually catching her spear is enough to know they will be vastly under powered:mjlol:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
BREHS......... I'm telling u right now.

If you don't want to know what happens in the first 25 minutes of the movie (allegedly)

Don't click

Major spoilers (allegedly)

But if you're like me at this point and don't give a fukk no more, it's safe to assume Thanos will go down as the greatest villian in comic book movie history :picard: