Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

ReasonableMatic

Daps
E8iP7PaWUAEL7lS.jpg

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Whats up bruhs, has anyone got the interviews where Tay Roc was giving mad praise to aye verb? called him "our generations lux" an shyt.
Does anyone know where that interview is? thanks in advance

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
As long as URL is deciding who "wins" by fan vote, JC can go up there and rap his lil heart out - he's not outvoting Surf and his legion of brainwashed fans.

Only way JC wins this unanimously (in the eyes of the general public) is if he leaves earth and Surf doesn‘t have a clean performance in 2 rounds minimum.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
As long as URL is deciding who "wins" by fan vote, JC can go up there and rap his lil heart out - he's not outvoting Surf and his legion of brainwashed fans.

Only way JC wins this unanimously (in the eyes of the general public) is if he leaves earth and Surf doesn‘t have a clean performance in 2 rounds minimum.
I'm already mentally prepared for the excuses and bullshyt. If JC washes him clear, I may make a new Twitter account to troll the Surfettes:lolbron:

Daps
JC going to do the same shyt as he always do. Say some fire shyt, pause & wait for reaction until Smack call time. Surf 3-0

Daps
Also Joe made is seem like Calicoe has no shot against Eazy Da Block Captain
Based on what? Calicoe don't be losing when he locked in. I don't think Calicoe ever had a lackluster year, he bounced back from a career ending battle with Lux and still on cards with other top tiers.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Based on what? Calicoe don't be losing when he locked in. I don't think Calicoe ever had a lackluster year, he bounced back from a career ending battle with Lux and still on cards with other top tiers.
Basically he was saying Eazy is new and better version of Calicoe