Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Verb being washed is propaganda. That man can still rap very, very well, he's just obnoxious and unlikable at times. I see now he's gonna have to dominate his competition for people to give bruh the dub.

The recent Verb can definitely beat Rum Nitty.

He's just a one dimensional punchline guy. He's great at what he does, but if definitely has a ceiling.

Nitty actually loses a lot so this is a very weird perspective. In addition, Verb is the bigger name and probably makes more money. He would be the A side against Nitty.

Ver is still a great writer, he just isnt that good of a puncher anymore (and thats all nikkas care about these days).

Deadman187

All Star
Daps
The recent Verb can definitely beat Rum Nitty.

He's just a one dimensional punchline guy. He's great at what he does, but if definitely has a ceiling.

Nitty actually loses a lot so this is a very weird perspective. In addition, Verb is the bigger name and probably makes more money. He would be the A side against Nitty.
I was just thinking Nitty might have lost every SMACK Volume battle except the Suge battle

Vol 1 - Classic, but i feel Iron edged him just being more versatile
Vol 2 - fukked up and lost against TODD
Vol 3 - Twork 2-1 edge
Vol 4 - He beat Suge
Vol 5 - Good battle but Chilla beat him

young yeesh

All Star
Daps
This is why Twork still gets booked

Battle rap standards clearly changed. We all know you choke in a DVD battle, your round is done. When did it become acceptable, was it Lux choking?

I wonder if Twork came around in about 2011, would the fans still love him like they do now. I mean he’s fukked up so many times and they just don’t give a damn

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Verb showed glimpses of his old self last ight, but that Verb will lose to the Nitty that battled Bill Collector or Danny this year. If he sounds like anything else he's done lately, he'll die violently.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Verb showed glimpses of his old self last ight, but that Verb will lose to the Nitty that battled Bill Collector or Danny this year. If he sounds like anything else he's done lately, he'll die violently.

Nitty hasn't been spectacular himself this year (or ever really but thats another discussion). Yall never learn.