Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lupe trying his hardest to deny bein a Kendrick hater,
but whenever he speaks on the man, the hate is on full display.

In no world is Drake a better lyricist than Kendrick :mjlol:

Lupe the same nikka that said Logic is a better lyricist than Kendrick, but we supposed to believe him when he says “it’s no hate”

C’mon now, dawg **Qleen voice** :russ:

It’s simple, his hate is rooted in resentment from Kendrick getting the credit and love where he was denied on his come up.
(Accolades here and there aside)

That resentment was fueled when Lupe did Tetsuo & Youth,
the conceptual album you could play forwards and backwards.
Which was a GREAT album.

Only for Kendrick to imitate that concept Lupe did, with DAMN.
and getting the credits and love for it.

That’s the truth.
His resentment has justifiable points, but him refusing to speak on those valid points DIRECTLY and deflecting with other outrageous points makes it obvious he holds dishonest dialogue to deflect.

Which makes it hate by default, AT THIS POINT.

Even though he has very valid reasons underneath the hate.

Lupe refusing to adress it makes him look crazy whenever he speaks on Kendrick.
It also doesn't help that this whole beef seems one sided, I don't think I've ever heard Kendrick speak on Lupe :heh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lux spit a few bars that seems off the top on Lux Ig Story.. This will prolly b the best Lux we get in the battle vs Rum Nitty in a minute due to his situation

The situation doesn't play a part though. It's just a tragic and unfortunate matter.

Lux energy/motivation for battling right now ain't dropped at all. He been talkin' crazy to Hitman and Nitty this whole time which is the scary part, he's kept the same energy for two totally different opponents. Now will he finally bring that to the ring, when it's time to show up, it remains to be seen. I hope he does.

Belovedhood
:wow:

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
How do yall listen to Three Letter Man? Lol, salute to him but mannn, idk how yall do it. I'm listening to this Mickey joint...not only does he have terrible takes and points and shh but

Battler - What up 3!

Three - What's up my brother! It's getting spicy out here, haahahahahaah!! Talk to me, hahahahahahaa, ya know. Hahahahaaa

Battler - ...what's spicy out here?

Three - I'm sayin, hahahahahhaaha, yo, these battle rap streets is talkin, hahahahaahhahahaha..."

Battler - .... I didn't hear you, say that again 3

Three - I said these battle rap streets is talkin, hahahahahaahahaa, ya know? Whats good with you my brother? Hahahahahaa

Homie madd excited to talk to these people and wants to be friends with them badly, lol. He seems like a good guy tho, nonetheless.

Not for nothing, but Mickey said his track that smoked Royce was just a warm-up and bait...he said the main joint was wayyyyy heavier and personal...but since he knocked him out with the jab he aint even need to unload on him, pause.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lupe trying his hardest to deny bein a Kendrick hater,
but whenever he speaks on the man, the hate is on full display.

In no world is Drake a better lyricist than Kendrick :mjlol:

Lupe the same nikka that said Logic is a better lyricist than Kendrick, but we supposed to believe him when he says “it’s no hate”

C’mon now, dawg **Qleen voice** :russ:

It’s simple, his hate is rooted in resentment from Kendrick getting the credit and love where he was denied on his come up.
(Accolades here and there aside)

That resentment was fueled when Lupe did Tetsuo & Youth,
the conceptual album you could play forwards and backwards.
Which was a GREAT album.

Only for Kendrick to imitate that concept Lupe did, with DAMN.
and getting the credits and love for it.

That’s the truth.
His resentment has justifiable points, but him refusing to speak on those valid points DIRECTLY and deflecting with other outrageous points makes it obvious he holds dishonest dialogue to deflect.

Which makes it hate by default, AT THIS POINT.

Even though he has very valid reasons underneath the hate.

Lupe refusing to adress it makes him look crazy whenever he speaks on Kendrick.
I genuinely don’t think he has any hatred for Kendrick whatsoever…I think he honestly truly thinks he’s just not that nice and it’s annoying a little bit when he gets asked about him or his name is brought up connected to his because he knows he’s gonna have to be honest and say he really just doesn’t think boy is nice like that.

He says similar stuff about Eminem, at least he did on his twitter, he’s not impressed like that by the dudes who just rhyme words but ain’t really saying nothing witty/coded/layered like that, they just rhyming. I think he felt the same about Royce, lol, which is probably why he was so annoyed by Royce saying he’s the best. I’m sure he thinks someone like Aye Verb is ass too..

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I hear what y'all saying, but at this point he knows these bars are gay as fukk. For whatever reason he does it, it's for attention. I don't even pay it any mind because that's what he wants, some type of reaction. I find it corny more than anything.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I hear what y'all saying, but at this point he knows these bars are gay as fukk. For whatever reason he does it, it's for attention. I don't even pay it any mind because that's what he wants, some type of reaction. I find it corny more than anything.

He be thinking of @MJ Truth when he writing that shyt

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
breh been meaning to ask you for awhile but whose rhyme is that in your sig

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
breh been meaning to ask you for awhile but whose rhyme is that in your sig
LOL, random freestyle that I used to listen to a lot from this rapper Agent 106.

3:14 mark. He bodied that whole shyt, but the bars I put in my sig is some of the relatable bars I ever heard. Had to keep it as a quote.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
LOL, random freestyle that I used to listen to a lot from this rapper Agent 106.

3:14 mark. He bodied that whole shyt, but the bars I put in my sig is some of the relatable bars I ever heard. Had to keep it as a quote.

i be catching myself randomly rapping that line & never knew where it was from lol