Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
my picks in bold

All of these are gonna be close battles, but Yung Ill is gonna BODYBAG Cortez. Thats just not even a question in my mind. Cortez lost to Suge.

Good picks mine basically the same:cheers:

I hope clips don't spit for 30 mins :sadcam:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Even though Charlie Clips bodybagged Tay Rock, he is a bit overrated to me.
The nikka can spit FIRE but his Aye Verb battle was just Light Work to me (maybe by choice but his approach to the battle worked so let's keep it movin)

Big T is bout them BARS forreal. I think it's gonna be an unexpected W for Big T or a close-call. Charlie betta not sleep and get bodybagged

Yung Ill is gonna bodybag Cortez if his performance is on the same level as his battle with T-Rex (which he won IMO)

Young Miles stay gettin' bodybagged :pachaha:

JC gonna get that, easy

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
I really hate smack for not releasing that Conceited vs. Yung Ill battle.

this nikka is mad smart, and mad dumb at the same time. there is no logical reason to keep one of the best battles at an event to yourself.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
my predictions for the june 17th event:

big t is going to bodybag charlie clips something serious. we dont fukk with dude like that out here. im hoping to be in the building but i do have business to run so i got to see if i can get away, or i might be there later. but big t is going to kill charlie clips, i can just about book that

verb vs x factor makes no sense to me. but ill say x factor will out bar verb but verb will out perform x factor, that one is seriously a toss up

con is going to kill midwest miles. not exactly the best way to come back miles

o red is going to kill big kannon, who set this up?

it depends on how young kannon comes vs jc that will determine if he will lose badly or lose closely. either way kannon cant beat jc.

young ill is going to kill cortez. cortez can spit but delivers no tough bars. ill all about bars that carry over well with the crowd. ill will win this one

lol at that sco vs kp battle getting taken right off the promo vid lol yep send that bullshyt to the proving grounds where it belongs.

all in all smack got a lot of followers in chicago, none of them see charlie clips as a giant. it will get bad, im predicting charlie gets booed out chicago seriously.