The official "best food spots in your city" thread

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I eat at Rockit Bar all the time breh. That sandwich isn't nearly as good as it looks interesting. Theres other things on the menu to try that are better. After youre done, go next door to Howl at The Moon. Its a live band that takes request there. Youre in the shoppoing district downtown so they are Cacs but theyll play anything from Drake and Gucci to Isley Bros to South Park songs. Really anything that you ask the band to honestly. Theres an 84oz bucket of liquor for like $27 that I get everytime I go.

Its supposed to be for 4 people but me and a chick always kill it ourselves and you'll hit Hubbard ready to get it in. If you want to stay close go to Hubbard Hotel, Social 25 or Hub/Sub51. Youre coming on a shytty weekend breh, it just started getting chilly here.

Man, named all the spots I've been by over the past couple years. By the way, you aint lying about the weather. The summer was shytty (too wet and not enough hot days) and last night I felt a temp I havent felt in months. The sooner I can get to the west coast, the better.

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
I eat at Rockit Bar all the time breh. That sandwich isn't nearly as good as it looks interesting. Theres other things on the menu to try that are better. After youre done, go next door to Howl at The Moon. Its a live band that takes request there. Youre in the shoppoing district downtown so they are Cacs but theyll play anything from Drake and Gucci to Isley Bros to South Park songs. Really anything that you ask the band to honestly. Theres an 84oz bucket of liquor for like $27 that I get everytime I go.

koolade.jpg

Its supposed to be for 4 people but me and a chick always kill it ourselves and you'll hit Hubbard ready to get it in. If you want to stay close go to Hubbard Hotel, Social 25 or Hub/Sub51. Youre coming on a shytty weekend breh, it just started getting chilly here.
Don't tell me that breh :sadbron:

Howl at the Moon is a cool spot, one of my boys works at the one here in Philly

I'm there for work Monday and Tuesday and decided to fly in early Sunday to have some time around the city. Staying around the magnificent mile area. Just really looking for some slamming food and a place to watch the Sunday night Bears game and MNF

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

I'm there for work Monday and Tuesday and decided to fly in early Sunday to have some time around the city. Staying around the magnificent mile area. Just really looking for some slamming food and a place to watch the Sunday night Bears game and MNF
For food go to Gyu-Kaku on Ohio right off Michigan. Its a kinda new Japanese BBQ Hibachi (not to be confused with teppenyaki, which everyone here calls hibachi). Its expensive if you arent there at happy hour which ends at 6pm I think and starts back up at 9pm. You grill your own selected meats at your table. Grand Lux is always a decent choice for food too on Ontario. I dunno which hotel you are staying at but if you don't watch the game at a bar on Hubbard, the big Marriott on Michigan/Ohio has a decent sportsbar with couches and big screens for the game...or Tim O'Tooles on Fairbanks and Ontario right by NW Medical.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin

Millers on wabash and adams have some great food. Its a block off of Michigan.

Mccormick & Schmicks have some of the best t-bone steak in the city :ohlawd:

RIght off wacker and wabash as well.

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
For food go to Gyu-Kaku on Ohio right off Michigan. Its a kinda new Japanese BBQ Hibachi (not to be confused with teppenyaki, which everyone here calls hibachi). Its expensive if you arent there at happy hour which ends at 6pm I think and starts back up at 9pm. You grill your own selected meats at your table. Grand Lux is always a decent choice for food too on Ontario. I dunno which hotel you are staying at but if you don't watch the game at a bar on Hubbard, the big Marriott on Michigan/Ohio has a decent sportsbar with couches and big screens for the game...or Tim O'Tooles on Fairbanks and Ontario right by NW Medical.
Millers on wabash and adams have some great food. Its a block off of Michigan.

Mccormick & Schmicks have some of the best t-bone steak in the city :ohlawd:

RIght off wacker and wabash as well.

Thanks for the suggestions. I've been to Grand Lux and McCormick & Shmicks and I don't really like to hit up chains when I travel though.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Thanks for the suggestions. I've been to Grand Lux and McCormick & Shmicks and I don't really like to hit up chains when I travel though.
yea stay away from chains especially when ure visiting a huge city like chicago. A bunch of unique restaurants to choose from as well.

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Nothing worth traveling miles for but if you're in SoHo - Prince St. Pizza makes some of the best in the city.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Best Donuts in San Fran - Dynamo Donuts
Best Ice Cream in San Fran - Bi-Rite

Best fried chicken I've had anywhere is right here in Fresno - Rudy Jrs Chicken Man :wow:

Fresno also has a good Ice Cream shop which i think is better then Bi-Rite called La Reina de michoacan.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Houston:

Boiled Seafood - http://www.thelacrawfish.com. it's just :noah: brehs....all the boiled seafood, the fried chicken wings, the Beignet Fries!!!! :wow:
Upscale Dining - http://trulucks.com. wifey and i go there to listen to Hank Taylor do his thing on the piano. Dude seriously needs a CD...but the food is ridiculous. bring your wallet tho...

i know a shytload more, but it's time to get off....:obama: