The official "best food spots in your city" thread

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
best thin crust pizza in chicago is a whole in the wall pizza joint out south by the name of Italian Fiesta....its black owned and operated as well.
20081117ItalianFiestaWholePizza.jpg

Best italian beefs in chicago is a toss up between Albinos right outside of west side of chicago in Oak Park on roosevelt and portillos downtown.
348s.jpg
portillos3.jpg

Best deep dish is any Giodornos...fukk ginos and unos.
Chicago011.jpg

Best pancake house in Chicago is Golden Nugget...fukk what u heard...most are scattered up north.
001.jpg

Best fried chicken is hands down Uncle Remus located on the west side of chicago on Madison and central....fukk a harolds...and before Uncle Remus, it was Sir's chicken.
blogger-image-2023618795.jpg

Best jerk food in Chicago is jerk villa...my nikka! :ohlawd: them jerk turkey tips will have u cryin :to: :wow:
ls.jpg

Ive had tacos from the most praised authentic mexican restaurants in the city to chain food spots like Chipotle but Sanchez tacos have the best burritos, tortas and tacos Ive ever had in my life! Located on the west side of the city on Ogden and Pulaski.
Crimimal that I live so close to Chicago, yet dont go up there as much as I should(some BDs shot at me, thinkin I was dissin their gang, but I was just doin the "quote unquote sign with my fingers)

Chicago is a great city, with great food and savage ass nikkaz.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Crimimal that I live so close to Chicago, yet dont go up there as much as I should(some BDs shot at me, thinkin I was dissin their gang, but I was just doin the "quote unquote sign with my fingers)

Chicago is a great city, with great food and savage ass nikkaz.
i can't stand yo ass! :mlaff:

u know u was low key throwing up bd killa :sas2:

crackin bs and shyt :sas1:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Marty Kaan I should neg u for that blasphemy:what:

Everyone in the chi knows Als is the goat Italian beef

Pequods is the goat pizza

And Harold is the goat fried chicken:whoo:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
@Marty Kaan I should neg u for that blasphemy:what:

Everyone in the chi knows Als is the goat Italian beef

Pequods is the goat pizza

And Harold is the goat fried chicken:whoo:
have you ever been to albinos or portillos? :usure:

I am a chicagoan until chicago in! I know all about chicago trademark foods.

fukk Harold's ole generic ass fried chicken and that bland ass mild sauce and al's ole dry ass beefs :scusthov:

And what da fukk is a pequods? :dwillhuh:

NEGGED

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
have you ever been to albinos or portillos? :usure:

I am a chicagoan until chicago in! I know all about chicago trademark foods.

fukk Harold's ole generic ass fried chicken and that bland ass mild sauce and al's ole dry ass beefs :scusthov:

And what da fukk is a pequods? :dwillhuh:

NEGGED
:why: How u from Chicago and u don't know pequods?!

Yea u getting ur chi card taken.... Check it out though u won't be disappointed.

:dwillhuh: U talking shyt about the mild sauce?! :pacspit:

It's liquid gold:blessed:

And portillos is some tourist shyt :scust:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:why: How u from Chicago and u don't know pequods?!

Yea u getting ur chi card taken.... Check it out though u won't be disappointed.

:dwillhuh: U talking shyt about the mild sauce?! :pacspit:

It's liquid gold:blessed:

And portillos is some tourist shyt :scust:
this nikka called portillos some tourist shyt when most tourist never even heard of it :pachaha:

and no I never heard of Pequods. If anything u should get urs taken for recommending al's. U must be a north side nikka arent cha? :sas2:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
this nikka called portillos some tourist shyt when most tourist never even heard of it :pachaha:

and no I never heard of Pequods. If anything u should get urs taken for recommending al's. U must be a north side nikka arent cha? :sas2:
Na I'm from Miami but did live up in Illinois for a bit so I know what's up.

And why u talm bout the north side when that's what you reppin:patrice:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
As a "Foodie" & an Elite Yelper I'm always on the look out for New Food spots. In this thread we will drop some of that Flourishment for our fellow brehs that might stop thru our city or cities that we've been to..

THE RULES: Only the best spots, if it's not A1 we don't care & No national chains.

I'll get it started with BROOKLYN:

Samantha's southern, check out my review with pics

http://www.yelp.com/biz/samanthas-southern-cuisine-brooklyn?hrid=eXqrYWb3fXPTcTsxXRXs5g
Looks good. That chick below you looks like she's had one too many catfish plates

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
best thin crust pizza in chicago is a whole in the wall pizza joint out south by the name of Italian Fiesta....its black owned and operated as well.
20081117ItalianFiestaWholePizza.jpg

Best italian beefs in chicago is a toss up between Albinos right outside of west side of chicago in Oak Park on roosevelt and portillos downtown.
348s.jpg
portillos3.jpg

Best deep dish is any Giodornos...fukk ginos and unos.
Chicago011.jpg

Best pancake house in Chicago is Golden Nugget...fukk what u heard...most are scattered up north.
001.jpg

Best fried chicken is hands down Uncle Remus located on the west side of chicago on Madison and central....fukk a harolds...and before Uncle Remus, it was Sir's chicken.
blogger-image-2023618795.jpg

Best jerk food in Chicago is jerk villa...my nikka! :ohlawd: them jerk turkey tips will have u cryin :to: :wow:
ls.jpg

Ive had tacos from the most praised authentic mexican restaurants in the city to chain food spots like Chipotle but Sanchez tacos have the best burritos, tortas and tacos Ive ever had in my life! Located on the west side of the city on Ogden and Pulaski.

:whoo:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
just here to cosign giordano's in chiraq, whoever mentioned it :salute:

SF: Brenda's french soul food, aziza (moroccan), ike's place (sandwiches), house of prime rib, espetus (brazilian), too many good mexican spots in SF to pick one :noah:
theres a bunch of shyt to eat in sf, one of the goat food cities :blessed:

someone from the east bay wanna chime in on what chain restaurant is the best out there :sas2:
I gotta try some of those places. I took my wife to Espetus. Them niccas walk around with skewers of meat dressed like stunt doubles from Gladiator. Pricey, but good.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nah. It may be a staple of Chicago but I heard about Portillos before I moved here. And let's be honest, you know that place feels touristy than a muthafukka.
:ufdup:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Na I'm from Miami but did live up in Illinois for a bit so I know what's up.

And why u talm bout the north side when that's what you reppin:patrice:
Although I'm reppin north , I'm from the west side. I stay up north now tho

I thought portillos was a tourist trap, they got franchises in AZ:patrice:

I didn't know that :ld:

Still got the best beefs in the city tho