The official "best food spots in your city" thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
best thin crust pizza in chicago is a whole in the wall pizza joint out south by the name of Italian Fiesta....its black owned and operated as well.
20081117ItalianFiestaWholePizza.jpg

Best italian beefs in chicago is a toss up between Albinos right outside of west side of chicago in Oak Park on roosevelt and portillos downtown.
348s.jpg
portillos3.jpg

Best deep dish is any Giodornos...fukk ginos and unos.
Chicago011.jpg

Best pancake house in Chicago is Golden Nugget...fukk what u heard...most are scattered up north.
001.jpg

Best fried chicken is hands down Uncle Remus located on the west side of chicago on Madison and central....fukk a harolds...and before Uncle Remus, it was Sir's chicken.
blogger-image-2023618795.jpg

Best jerk food in Chicago is jerk villa...my nikka! :ohlawd: them jerk turkey tips will have u cryin :to: :wow:
ls.jpg

Ive had tacos from the most praised authentic mexican restaurants in the city to chain food spots like Chipotle but Sanchez tacos have the best burritos, tortas and tacos Ive ever had in my life! Located on the west side of the city on Ogden and Pulaski.
Goddam u went in

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I eat at Rockit Bar all the time breh. That sandwich isn't nearly as good as it looks interesting. Theres other things on the menu to try that are better. After youre done, go next door to Howl at The Moon. Its a live band that takes request there. Youre in the shoppoing district downtown so they are Cacs but theyll play anything from Drake and Gucci to Isley Bros to South Park songs. Really anything that you ask the band to honestly. Theres an 84oz bucket of liquor for like $27 that I get everytime I go.

koolade.jpg

Its supposed to be for 4 people but me and a chick always kill it ourselves and you'll hit Hubbard ready to get it in. If you want to stay close go to Hubbard Hotel, Social 25 or Hub/Sub51. Youre coming on a shytty weekend breh, it just started getting chilly here.
I been to howl at the moon at universal city Walk in cali

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
best thin crust pizza in chicago is a whole in the wall pizza joint out south by the name of Italian Fiesta....its black owned and operated as well.
20081117ItalianFiestaWholePizza.jpg

Best italian beefs in chicago is a toss up between Albinos right outside of west side of chicago in Oak Park on roosevelt and portillos downtown.
348s.jpg
portillos3.jpg

Best deep dish is any Giodornos...fukk ginos and unos.
Chicago011.jpg

Best pancake house in Chicago is Golden Nugget...fukk what u heard...most are scattered up north.
001.jpg

Best fried chicken is hands down Uncle Remus located on the west side of chicago on Madison and central....fukk a harolds...and before Uncle Remus, it was Sir's chicken.
blogger-image-2023618795.jpg

Best jerk food in Chicago is jerk villa...my nikka! :ohlawd: them jerk turkey tips will have u cryin :to: :wow:
ls.jpg

Ive had tacos from the most praised authentic mexican restaurants in the city to chain food spots like Chipotle but Sanchez tacos have the best burritos, tortas and tacos Ive ever had in my life! Located on the west side of the city on Ogden and Pulaski.

U gotta check out Reyes Grill on Kedzie. The best burritos I've ever tasted.

My dad took me to Golden Nugget. Those pancakes are thick as hell lol