The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 6 Thread (Final Season)

Daps
Reppin
Mile High
Catching up on the two most recent episodes right now... "Point and Shoot" might he the best episode of the franchise, including both BB and BCS :wow: Olympiads (yes I know I misspelled the episode name) from BB was great but point and shoot edges it out IMO.

Maybe it's because I came into Point and Shoot cold where's I knew the buzz that great S5 Breaking Bad episode had prior to watching it.
You completely missed..I'm lightweight offended

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Interesting take on tonight's episode somewhere in this video. Something I hadn't noticed and not sure if any of you guys did. Don't know if it was mentioned in tonight's episode but was interesting to see how it was related.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
When dude slipped and fell :damn::mjlol:. I thought the maintenance dude was going to come when dude was stealing to clean and that was how he might get caught.

Great to see Jerry/Garry from Parks & Rec :ehh:, been a minute since I've seen him in anything. I think I might have had Cinnabon once in my life, dude was getting it on the regular :skip:.

Jimmy was always good with old people, no wonder Jeff's mom warmed up to him.

When she told the deli guy to get her order right, because he messed up the last time :ufdup:and spit out the sharp cheese :mjlol:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Pinky ring out of the box means scamming is back on the menu :mjgrin:

Genius use of 'Jim On The Move' on the soundtrack :leon:

The way he won over the security guard from the cold open of Season 3 :russ: Man went from :martin: :unimpressed::camby:

the first time Gene showed up to :gladbron::blessed: :salute: by the time he was done.

Gene really is a combo of Saul and Jimmy's traits. List off the crimes and penalties in great detail after you've sweet talked them into doing the job :wow:

Last edited: