The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 6 Thread (Final Season)

Daps
Reppin
Mile High
I'm going to rewatch in a bit.. I'm watching some of the early reviews on YouTube...it truly is a great episode.. just..I'm curious what these last episodes are going to be..I'm excited...and I definitely think it is better than breaking bad..but it's such a great compliment...there was a lot of story telling... details..

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Episode seemed out of place
If it appears to be filler included, it's because AMC insisted that the VG and Peter Gould add 3 more episodes.....for revenue purposes, obviously.

That's 3 more hours of content to add to a storyline that was already written out.

The series should have ended yesterday. :skip:

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't hate it but didn't quite love it either

I don't like the actor that replaced Jeff the cab driver... not a good "Jeff" at all

Gene is doing something to ensure that Jeff doesn't expose him. This elaborate scheme was just about protecting himself from Jeff, as he told the disappearer he was going to take care of this himself. If Jeff rats Jimmy, he also gets into serious trouble, federal crimes. But it brought back a strong yearning for his old life, with his loving handling of the loud suit and tie. But ultimately he made the choice to stay in the shadows as Gene

Three episodes left, and I have no earthly idea what to expect. Is it just going to alternate between Saul’s glory days and whatever is left of Gene’s life? I ain't even mad.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man, this ep was cheeks.

it really was…I get it shows gene can still scratch that itch when he feels like and he did the same for the cabbie who wanted some action and kinda got him off his back as well…still felt like a filler ep tho which is what I was worried about with the death of lalo coming so early as well as kim going her own way…anyway 3 more eps to wrap this up…shoulda just been a 10 episode season

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If it appears to be filler included, it's because AMC insisted that the VG and Peter Gould add 3 more episodes.....for revenue purposes, obviously.

That's 3 more hours of content to add to a storyline that was already written out.

The series should have ended yesterday. :skip:

thanks for confirming it!

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought Walt & Jesse were supposed to be in this episode?

Very reliable sources (outside production) assured us tonight's was the episode they'd appear.

Now I'm thinking it'd be awesome if "The Return of Walter and Jesse" was vaporware, propaganda, a misdirect. Conning the audience of your show about con artists is the best con of all! :wow:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it really was…I get it shows gene can still scratch that itch when he feels like and he did the same for the cabbie who wanted some action and kinda got him off his back as well…still felt like a filler ep tho which is what I was worried about with the death of lalo coming so early as well as kim going her own way…anyway 3 more eps to wrap this up…shoulda just been a 10 episode season
Naw there’s no way they end it like this, there’s gotta be a huge send off with Saul returning.

Nacho done
Lalo done
Kim done
Jeff done

Saul has to return to Albuquerque!!!!!

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very reliable sources (outside production) assured us tonight's was the episode they'd appear.

Now I'm thinking it'd be awesome if "The Return of Walter and Jesse" was vaporware, propaganda, a misdirect. Conning the audience of your show about con artists is the best con of all! :wow:
Not so reliable huh? Either way I expect a bb timeline episode next week

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Naw there’s no way they end it like this, there’s gotta be a huge send off with Saul returning.

nope disagree…last night is exactly how it should’ve ended…completely abrupt bcuz that makes all the sense in the world and was exactly what I was implying when I said that this should’ve just been a 10 episode season

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nope disagree…last night is exactly how it should’ve ended…completely abrupt bcuz that makes all the sense in the world and was exactly what I was implying when I said that this should’ve just been a 10 episode season
I just can’t imagine Saul not fully appearing again, there’s no way Jimmy lives as gene forever.