The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 6 Thread (Final Season)

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
They should have saved alle the gene scenes for now....i dont remember him going to hospital, the security guard or that guys whos mom house he went too.

It was a good episode and some good scenes, but it was filler.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
When dude slipped and fell :damn::mjlol:. I thought the maintenance dude was going to come when dude was stealing to clean and that was how he might get caught.

Great to see Jerry/Garry from Parks & Rec :ehh:, been a minute since I've seen him in anything. I think I might have had Cinnabon once in my life, dude was getting it on the regular :skip:.

Jimmy was always good with old people, no wonder Jeff's mom warmed up to him.

When she told the deli guy to get her order right, because he messed up the last time :ufdup:and spit out the sharp cheese :mjlol:

"you can keep it, wisconsin!" :pachaha:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So that card he gave his secretary for an attorney was Kim’s card. So he’s gonna have his secretary answer the phone then pass it off to Kim for one last convo
Kim is no longer an attorney so it's not her card. Plus, the Francesca KNOWS who Kim is so it wouldn't make sense.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good call. At that point, those two are damn near the last people left alive in the legal game who would have known him as Jimmy.

Unless you count Ernesto and the bald guy who he used to do legal aid with.

I think it's irrelevant. There's plenty of people in pre-Saul that knew Jimmy in the legal world. The one thing the big time jump from Kim's break up to Jimmy fully embracing his Saul persona is that A LOT of things in between occurred that's left unsaid because it's irrelevant to the main plot points of the series. So, trying to figure out the phone call is something that's irrelevant only to explain what happened to Francesca in the aftermath. I don't think it has no deeper meaning at all.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wasn't feeling it at first, I won't lie

But I slept on it....woke up...thought about it on the train this AM

I think that this is trying to show us that no matter what happens, this is who Jimmy is. He can play pretend in Nebraska all he likes but in the end, he is always gonna be Slippin Jimmy and ultimately, it will likely be his downfall.

With that out of the way, this means these next few episodes will be wild as fukk because there's no way he got all that shyt from the department store for nothing.

He's probably planning to find Kim and I dunno...pull off one last heist? Or get back to what they were doing before, which is to scam and scheme until the wheels fall off for one of them?

I agree with the point of the Nippy episode. I WHOLEHEARTEDLY disagree and I think people are overly reaching to this expectation that the final episodes are going to be wild. Based on WHAT exactly? All the tension and threat of violence around the corner are essentially gone. The whole origin story of how Jimmy became Saul is COMPLETE. These are basically epilogue episodes we're getting just to close everything out. They're going to be just as slow paced as this Nippy episode with a bit of suspense for us to wonder what's going to happen. It's not going to be like the Breaking Bad finale which was an explosive conclusion because there's nothing remaining for that to be a possibility; Walt is dead, Mike is dead, the entire cartel is gone, the Salamanca's are dead, Hank is dead, Jesse is free heading to Alaska, and the only unknown is what exactly Kim is going since breaking up with Jimmy.

I think the final episodes are going to connect to Gene in finally reaching out to Kim one last time before turning himself in just to bring complete closure. I do not think it's going to be anything explosive. I think this current episode was Jimmy realizing he has no more desire to hide and finally accepting who he is and ready to own up to it by the end.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I agree with the point of the Nippy episode. I WHOLEHEARTEDLY disagree and I think people are overly reaching to this expectation that the final episodes are going to be wild. Based on WHAT exactly? All the tension and threat of violence around the corner are essentially gone. The whole origin story of how Jimmy became Saul is COMPLETE. These are basically epilogue episodes we're getting just to close everything out. They're going to be just as slow paced as this Nippy episode with a bit of suspense for us to wonder what's going to happen. It's not going to be like the Breaking Bad finale which was an explosive conclusion because there's nothing remaining for that to be a possibility; Walt is dead, Mike is dead, the entire cartel is gone, the Salamanca's are dead, Hank is dead, Jesse is free heading to Alaska, and the only unknown is what exactly Kim is going since breaking up with Jimmy.

I think the final episodes are going to connect to Gene in finally reaching out to Kim one last time before turning himself in just to bring complete closure. I do not think it's going to be anything explosive. I think this current episode was Jimmy realizing he has no more desire to hide and finally accepting who he is and ready to own up to it by the end.
Turn himself in for what though?