The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 6 Thread (Final Season)

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The one thing when I think about it that I never could understand is why Saul went into hiding to begin with? I KNOW it's due to his involvement with Saul and the things that he did, but Saul didn't have really that much of a connection with the exception of Huell snitching, but even with that he wouldn't have known what happened to Huell if we recall in Breaking Bad, and Huell making the accusation wouldn't be enough for proof.

All of Saul's financial records and documents were shredded. It's implied that Francesca did not run and got herself an attorney. The only thing that those in general known to be as fact is that Saul hired him for legal means that Saul and easily justify making up excuses. It's not like his reputation of working with the cartel is no SECRET. Everyone knows about him defending LALO and got PAID for it. So, I honestly do not understand why Saul HAD to run?

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The one thing when I think about it that I never could understand is why Saul went into hiding to begin with? I KNOW it's due to his involvement with Saul and the things that he did, but Saul didn't have really that much of a connection with the exception of Huell snitching, but even with that he wouldn't have known what happened to Huell if we recall in Breaking Bad, and Huell making the accusation wouldn't be enough for proof.

All of Saul's financial records and documents were shredded. It's implied that Francesca did not run and got herself an attorney. The only thing that those in general known to be as fact is that Saul hired him for legal means that Saul and easily justify making up excuses. It's not like his reputation of working with the cartel is no SECRET. Everyone knows about him defending LALO and got PAID for it. So, I honestly do not understand why Saul HAD to run?
because of all the money laundering and the scams he did with skyler.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Loved it, wasn't exciting and won't top anyone's lists but it served a great purpose and wasn't filler at all.

It showed how lonely he is, the only time he tells the truth is when he has to distract the cop from Parks & Rec.
It showed how clever he can still be.
All while wrapping up the cabbie plot.
Finally, it shows him falling back into "the life". He openly wears his ring now and and came damn close to buying that Armani shirt and tie.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I read this somewhere (not a message board) before the second half of the season began.

The CEO of Dreakworks offered these writers $75 million to make 3 more episodes of "Breaking Bad" and they said no.

They don't do extra or filler episodes, due to how they construct a season.

They map out the whole season, then divide it into episodes. Then they break down the episodes into individual scenes:

This is before they ever write a single line of script.

So they can't just randomly plug in or add more story. It's damn near impossible due to how they work.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I wasn't feeling it at first, I won't lie

But I slept on it....woke up...thought about it on the train this AM

I think that this is trying to show us that no matter what happens, this is who Jimmy is. He can play pretend in Nebraska all he likes but in the end, he is always gonna be Slippin Jimmy and ultimately, it will likely be his downfall.

With that out of the way, this means these next few episodes will be wild as fukk because there's no way he got all that shyt from the department store for nothing.

He's probably planning to find Kim and I dunno...pull off one last heist? Or get back to what they were doing before, which is to scam and scheme until the wheels fall off for one of them?

I can't even say I wasn't feeling it, I was thoroughly entertained.

But....

I was not expecting that episode lol. It was great though.

Me and my wife were absolutely losing it when dude slipped and was :dead:

This sums up how I feel.

If this episode....the writing....directing....the level of planning the writers took, to map out robbing a department store....was on any other show this would be considered 10/10.
But this show is constantly operating at such a high level "I wasn't expecting that" is the worst people can say. :mjlol:

Fred,

BlackStarryKnight

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I can't even say I wasn't feeling it, I was thoroughly entertained.

But....

This sums up how I feel.

If this episode....the writing....directing....the level of planning the writers took, to map out robbing a department store....was on any other show this would be considered 10/10.
But this show is constantly operating at such a high level "I wasn't expecting that" is the worst people can say. :mjlol:

Fred,
If this was any other show, it would be called trash :mjlol:

But this y’all on here anytime an underwhelming episode drops
juelz-talking.gif

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would he turn himself in though?

There's nothing to gain there, he'll lose easily I think

Guilt? Jimmy? C'mon lol
Jimmy does have some guilt and morals, although very little. He never wanted to really go after Hamlin, that was all Wexler.

I think he’s tired of living this life, he probably wants to do his time and move on. Living in constant fear changes you

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
That was a whole ass gene episode.. I know that the story has to end.. sauls still Saul..but I don't want 3 more gene episodes..no surprise character

That’s it? A whole episode on shoplifting? :mjlol:

All those people clamoring for all-Gene episodes got what they wanted....and it was a let down. It's going to be brutal if the remaining three episodes are "Schemin' Gene". Understand it was a loose end to tie up, but the problem is this:

Episode seemed out of place

I gotta agree it felt extremely out of place. I'm not even sure why exactly.

Random as fukk to put this episode here compared to where the last episode ended. Unless Marion or Jeff turn out to be undercover FBI agents, this episode made zero sense to air on Monday night.