The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 6 Thread (Final Season)

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
incredible piece of acting. Emmy consideration material. The way it built up from a mild panic attack to full on sobbing was really accurate. Difficult acting to do as well on a bus with extras.
She went somewhere for that…looked exactly like someone holding it all in at a funeral and breaking in private. Ive seen it multiple times. Elite acting…like i said, might be the best mourning crying i’ve ever seen in acting.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Without detail i’ve dealt with a few dea agents, no i am not an informant.

Hank is VERY SIMILAR TO MANY DEA AGENTS. Good at following up on hunches and judging people…fratboy or goofy sense of humor…legit like building a case and chasing a lead or bad guy, and its never personal between them and the suspect…and if youre in the box with dea its already over.

Watch the dea reality show that used to be on fox based in detroit.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Skyler’s deal involved her giving up Hank’s and Gomey’s burial place. In the final ep of BB Walt visits her and gives her the little ticket with the location. Walt tells her use it to make a deal. And she never had any dealings with Saul and the money laundering. She just gave him the money for the Ted thing.

true, once they got the car wash they washed their own money

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Hank is VERY SIMILAR TO MANY DEA AGENTS. Good at following up on hunches and judging people…fratboy or goofy sense of humor…legit like building a case and chasing a lead or bad guy, and its never personal between them and the suspect…and if youre in the box with dea its already over.

how would u say dea agents are different from fbi agents? im pretty sure all fbi agents are college graduates, or most of them are

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
how would u say dea agents are different from fbi agents? i pretty sure all fbi agents are college graduates, or most of them are
I havent interacted with more than 1 fbi agent but dea agents are usually cops who like the chase more than the day to day of being a cop, think on their toes well, and are usually pretty tough when it comes to undercover shyt…like they arent scared of it and have some level of gift of gab.

They’re also pretty fukkin sloppy (clothing / presentation) compared to other alphabet boys

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
I see people saying Saul got greedy when he broke into the house....I didn't see it as that.
He was definitely greedy and moving sloppy at that point

Sounds a lot like what an informant would say. I'm sleep though.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Skyler’s deal involved her giving up Hank’s and Gomey’s burial place. In the final ep of BB Walt visits her and gives her the little ticket with the location. Walt tells her use it to make a deal. And she never had any dealings with Saul and the money laundering. She just gave him the money for the Ted thing.

She had him hire Kuby at least to impersonate a government officer, in order to get the car wash, to be fair. :ehh:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
She had him hire Kuby at least to impersonate a government officer, in order to get the car wash, to be fair. :ehh:
I don’t think it’s enough for her to return and testify. I just don’t see her being needed to appear. I doubt the episode goes deep into showing an actual trial. I think the final scene just shows Saul behind bars. :ld: