The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 6 Thread (Final Season)

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
fukk kim
How u leave jimmy and get with a guy tat yup yup as he thrusts into you?
MAN fukk OFF KIM :damn:
Jimmy didn't kill Howard, she did, and mainly because the latter questioned her agency...and years later, she's a shell of herself, subbing Miracle Whip for mayo...fukking "yup yup" and following Karen coworkers threatened by pacifiers.

I really dislike how she started and engineered a plot to all but destroy a man, makes herself suffer to assuage her guilt, and then snitches about it years later when that's not enough.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jimmy didn't kill Howard, she did, and mainly because the latter questioned her agency...and years later, she's a shell of herself, subbing Miracle Whip for mayo...fukking "yup yup" and following Karen coworkers threatened by pacifiers.

I really dislike how she started and engineered a plot to all but destroy a man, makes herself suffer to assuage her guilt, and then snitches about it years later when that's not enough.
She’s only snitching cause the coast is clear, before she lived in fear

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Imagine being taken down by Ask Jeeves :mjlol:

The BCS > BrBa may need to come back because these last few episodes got me leaning BCS. Maybe we can wait til next Monday but start the convo, let's hear it brehs.

adam-levine-the-voice.gif

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Bruh said they're like cops they enjoy the chase and they gift of gab :russ:

Cops ain't shyt
Might be some good ones but they're rare
I said they're like cops, BUT, they enjoy the chase rather than just knocking someone on the head.

Since y'all mind is wandering I have a fed in my extended family. I wouldn't even have shyt to inform on :heh:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

Yup she pushed for that shyt for Howard
Yup she did a fukking u turn giving up a career job when Saul wanted to call it off
Yup she didn’t tell Jimmy about Lalo which ended with Howard getting killed
Yup she’s a c*nt
Yup pun intended :dead:

The gall of her to say that shyt to Pinkman bytch YOU ARE THE REASON YOU TURNED JIMMY ALL THE WAY BAD
bytch ON SKYLAR WHITE LEVEL NOW

Last edited:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
what a horrible television viewing experience…canceling this AMC+ subscription tonight…can’t say it enough…commercials completely interrupted the flow of the show
shouldve just copped the entire season on Amazon for 25 bucks, commercial free