The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 6 Thread (Final Season)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shouldve just copped the entire season on Amazon for 25 bucks, commercial free

that’s exactly what I did…I tried watching a new episode at 9PM once and it wasn’t added yet…it didn’t get added til midnight…but someone said he was still able to watch it shortly after 9 even tho the episode wasn’t listed so I’ll try it his way next week

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Kim being reminded about Mesa Verde every time they smash

yup-better-call-saul.gif

Daps
Mom should have had the door locked.

:manny:

If not….

She should have set the Life Alert off as soon as he entered the door. Don’t explain anything.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Saul getting exposed for how he always gotta get into some shyt even when he has a new identity.....i think dude will end up dead or in jail....he just can't help himself.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
We've seen Jimmy planning, improvising and ultimately executing his plan from the very beginning. They've done a great job of showing how meticulous he (along with Kim) is and how he can get out of any and every situation, even moreso than Walt and Gus. He cannot go out like this. If that dikkbag Pinkman can make it out then Jimmy McGill better.

Jesse was forced into this shyt by Walt. Dude was a petty hustler who probably only sold to his friends and other people here and there. He wasn’t really a bad person, just made bad choices. He deserved to live.

Walter H White

All Star
Daps
The recasting of Jeff has ruined the second half of the final season in my opinion. It isn't Lost or Game of thrones bad, but ever since the generic Lalo death, it has been downhill. Jeff went from being a slimy confident crook who looked like he would extort Jimmy to a bumbling fool straight out of the three stooges. Falling over clothing and crashing his car like an idiot.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The recasting of Jeff has ruined the second half of the final season in my opinion. It isn't Lost or Game of thrones bad, but ever since the generic Lalo death, it has been downhill. Jeff went from being a slimy confident crook who looked like he would extort Jimmy to a bumbling fool straight out of the three stooges. Falling over clothing and crashing his car like an idiot.
the script would of been the same, but i agree the first jeff was just a better actor. it would of been cool to see jimmy take control of the first jeff and break him down, this new jeff is like a member of 3 stooges

Last edited:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
yeah, AMC doesn't have de-aging money like the irishman.
Actually I read they did a little de-aging but said after awhile it doesn't even look real. They literally said they'd rather the result you saw then us being distracted by how fake it looked. I wondered the same shyt

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Don Harvey would’ve been doing the same silly stuff though so I don’t think it’s a re-casting issue. Jeff falling over clothing like a bumbling idiot is part of his character.

There was fear on Gene’s and the audience’s side when we first met Jeff because we didn’t know whether he was a cop, working with the cartel, etc. Then it’s revealed in this final half of the season that he’s a nobody, and Gene realizes such and gets to schemin’.

It’s funny now with Pat Healy in the role, because you can actually see how Gene views Jeff now vice before-hand. The sinister menace from the mall meet is gone. Them hardened facial features from before are now soft. Gene now knows the man’s weaknesses. Jeff is not the intimidating guy that Gene’s paranoia state initially led him to believe.

It sucks that Don had scheduling conflicts, but the re-casting still works along with the writing.

FZIio_uXEAE3mXI

Last edited: