The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 6 Thread (Final Season)

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many are still believing Jimmy have Lalo send Kim to kill Gus instead of himself was because he was trying to get her out of danger after how he showed his true colors to Kim from this episode?

This all confirms to me that Jimmy ALWAYS been a selfish piece of shyt.

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
How many are still believing Jimmy have Lalo send Kim to kill Gus instead of himself was because he was trying to get her out of danger after how he showed his true colors to Kim from this episode?

Peter Gould, the showrunner and co creator for Better Call Saul, thats why I believe.

AVC: Let’s get to Jimmy and Kim. When he’s trying to convince her to leave the apartment, he’s trying to save her life. And there’s a moment where he’s looking into her eyes, and it feels like he’s not just relieved that she’s agreed to go, but is he almost assuming that this is goodbye?

PG:
Oh, yeah. Jimmy feels whoever stays behind in the apartment is going to die. How can you trust Lalo Salamanca? Even if Jimmy or Kim can accomplish this task he’s given him to start with, then it eventually falls to Kim, when they come back, what’s really going to happen? Jimmy knows he’s sacrificing himself at that moment. And interestingly enough, you’re seeing Jimmy trying to work an angle even with Lalo in the apartment. At first, you think it’s obvious, but then you realize he’s trying to trade his life for Kim’s, and he wants her to be safe. He’s willing to face the music with Lalo.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

that jimmy is different from the saul from the office, he did care about her thats why he got all worked up when francesca told him she called her.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Skyler’s deal involved her giving up Hank’s and Gomey’s burial place. In the final ep of BB Walt visits her and gives her the little ticket with the location. Walt tells her use it to make a deal. And she never had any dealings with Saul and the money laundering. She just gave him the money for the Ted thing.
I don’t think think the feds have anything on saul

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu

The showrunner confirmed that Jimmy had Kim go in order to try and save her life. It would be way worse if he had left her alone in the apartment with someone as scary as Lalo. Who knows what he'd have done to her...if she is out on a mission then at least she might have an opportunity to run for it. You don't leave your woman alone with a psychopath while you're free outside to run. If Jimmy didn't try and get her out of the apartment he'd be a much bigger piece of shyt.

Jimmy loved Kim to death. And she broke his heart when she broke up with him. After that he's scorned and hurtful in their conversations, and he's either passive aggressive towards her, or outright confrontational. He still hasn't gotten over their breakup.

The character of Saul is basically a huge coping mechanism for him losing Kim. Their relationship helped him stay grounded.

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry:

Don’t remember that tho
better-call-saul-season-6-release-date-758x395.jpg

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I would say mostly money laundering, you don’t need witnesses for that

If you think of all the unethical shyt to win cases (Lalo, Huell, pie man, etc.) when he was in the BCS stage, imagine what he might have done in the BB stage? After shyt blew up they'd probably start looking back at every one of his cases and might be able to uncover all sorts of other shyt done with the knowledge of guys who wouldn't be all that hard to lean on.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Anyone think Jimmy might commit suicide? Like What he is going through is a lot like what Chuck went through when he realized he couldn’t practice Law, except in Jimmy’s case he’ll never pull a scam again.

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
Anyone think Jimmy might commit suicide? Like What he is going through is a lot like what Chuck went through when he realized he couldn’t practice Law, except in Jimmy’s case he’ll never pull a scam again.
Jimmy would have plenty of people in prison to con. visitors, guards, other inmates, etc.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Peter Gould, the showrunner and co creator for Better Call Saul, thats why I believe.

Yeah, it was pretty obvious that he willingly traded his life for hers.

Since we had so many parallels between him and Walt recently, I also think she didn't file the papers to finalize the divorce.

Not really canon. Also, the phone message was clearly Gene's voice.