The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 6 Thread (Final Season)

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Walt saved his azz, crazy 8 essentially set up pinkman to take the fall for emilio getting arrested. remember crazy 8 was schraders informant, the original plan was to get them both arrested

You don’t know that. Jesse was probably smashing that neighbor pawg while waiting to re-up. If that was the case, Jesse should’ve been the one in the trap house scrappin the match books, not Emilio.

What kind of info would Jesse give hank anyways? Emilio and Krazy 8? Jesse didn’t even know who Tuco was. In his world, krazy 8 was the man in the streets.

:mjlol:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I never seen this before :mjlol:

If this is "Canon" and not just a fun April Fools joke, and if this is supposed to have been made post 2011...
then this implies that as of the time this "American Greed" episode was made Saul was still gone and nobody knew whether he was dead or alive.

The HD production on this clip makes it look "new". So maybe I'm reading too much into this, but you can take this to mean that "Gene" never actually gets caught in the finale (unless there's a huge time jump).

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don’t know that. Jesse was probably smashing that neighbor pawg while waiting to re-up. If that was the case, Jesse should’ve been the one in the trap house scrappin the match books, not Emilio.

What kind of info would Jesse give hank anyways? Emilio and Krazy 8? Jesse didn’t even know who Tuco was. In his world, krazy 8 was the man in the streets.

:mjlol:
its not about information, its about meth busts to look good on tv. crazy 8 offered pinkman to schrader for a easy bust to make himself look good. the snitches always gotta give up somebody every once in a while, i bet emilio wasnt even supposed to be there

they were specifically looking for captain cook, pinkman

Last edited:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now the only question left for me is if he gonna end up in prison or dead. He's a cockroach after all :mjlol: so I suspect the first but his death wouldn't surprise me either.

BB/BCS creators are ruthless with their protagonists, no chill, no riding into the sunset, just paying for crimes they committed throughout the shows. Not like this would be a bad thing, it also effects the viewers a lot because we have been introduced to these characters' backstories we can relate to them and watch as they slip from an anti-hero you can even root for into a demon and pay for the shyt they've done at the end.

Gives you ambiguous feelings, on one hand, they do deserve their fate and you agree on the other hand you remember their good side, you know the full picture of how they got here and what went wrong so you can empathize too and root for them as well. I think this is the most genial about how they put together these two shows. Most of the characters are deeply flawed and you want their demise and their success at the same time.

Kim's life is a living hell for her too but she just knows her enjoying life would mean other ppl suffer so she sacrifices her personality and needs, Howard's death scarred her forever as it should have.

Jimmy just like throughout the show still can't face his shortcomings in a major way, he's still not willing to bear the whole weight of what he has done, and plenty of responsibility shifting going on. But at the end of the day, he's not a cold-blooded killer either as we saw in the last scene. Idk if he'd have knocked the cancer guy's head from the back if he doesn't fall asleep though :patrice:

Great show, it's a pity we have to say goodbye to the BB/BCS universe, can't wait for the last episode
Honestly nobody has paid for their crimes in jail except for frings men who got killed by the nazis. i can see jimmy ending up in jail or escaping again to never be seen again. i dont think hes the type of guy to stay out of trouble though. either pinkman or saul has to pay the price for the walter white empire, whose it going to be? i think with the way they've been emphasizing sauls bigger role in the white empire, its going to be him.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Honestly nobody has paid for their crimes in jail except for frings men who got killed by the nazis. i can see jimmy ending up in jail or escaping again to never be seen again. i dont think hes the type of guy to stay out of trouble though. either pinkman or saul has to pay the price for the walter white empire, whose it going to be? i think with the way they've been emphasizing sauls bigger role in the white empire, its going to be him.
Paying for them as in going to jail or dying

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
You’re thinking too deep about this. :mjlol:

And I’m taking straight up “law,” not “lawyer.” The convo was about the different type of bond payments in each state, so a search like “Albuquerque bail law” comes off better than “abq con man” in that situation. I guess, like you said, she was worried about getting conned, so she searched out that and the city since Saul came off confident. Just feel it coulda been handled differently. :ld:
She could very well have tried many other search words before coming up with "ABQ Con Man".

Probably went through all kinds of trial and error before coming up with a match (offscreen, of course).

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Still hot Kim went fed like that, she was supposed to be the harder of the two

fukk them tears hoe

Had to add her to the list of tv show hoes who make you say "dis bytch!" :pacspit:

Carmela
Skylar
Carrie from homeland puss ass
Deb from Dexter
Cersei dikk biting ass

I know I'm missing at least 2-3 more too

Good tv always make you wanna snatch a bytch
Add

Ray Donovan's wife
Rick's wife from The Walking Dead
Brianna Barksdale
Delonda Brice
Janice Soprano

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Kim living in doldrums reminds me of Marlo Stanfield's fate after being forced from the game by the Baltimore DA.

It would have been interesting to see Kim's reaction to Saul becoming a wanted man and lamming it. She probably had to tolerate her mouthy co-workers blab out it while on break.

I'm holding out the possibility of Saul giving up the possibility of Jesse being in Alaska as a negotiating tool.....despite the diversion tactic initiated by Skinny Pete (Leaving the car at the Mexico border....Saul would be able figure that ploy out). This is a slim-to-none scenario, but I'd like to see it anyway.

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
Kim living in doldrums reminds me of Marlo Stanfield's fate after being forced from the game by the Baltimore DA.

It would have been interesting to see Kim's reaction to Saul becoming a wanted man and lamming it. She probably had to tolerate her mouthy co-workers blab out it while on break.

I'm holding out the possibility of Saul giving up the possibility of Jesse being in Alaska as a negotiating tool.....despite the diversion tactic initiated by Skinny Pete (Leaving the car at the Mexico border....Saul would be able figure that ploy out). This is a slim-to-none scenario, but I'd like to see it anyway.
does Saul know Jesse's in Alaska?

Avisible Man

The animal that Hughve Hefner created
Daps

Remember in last season's intro, Gene retrieves his stash of diamonds from the bandaid box as he plans his potential escape. Ed, the Vacuum Man, told Gene that with the kind of heat he had on him, that his extraction would cost double this time. Gene said that wasn't a problem before ultimately changing his mind and telling Ed and Jimmy / Saul that he was going to fix it himself. Let's hope Gene ain't working with a bunch of fugazis. :francis:

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
How would he? Saul had been in Omaha for a few months by the time everything happened at the end of Breaking Bad and El Camino, The call with Francesca sounded like the first time he communicated with anyone from Albuquerque since he left.
I know, that's why I was confused by his post

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
I been quietly enjoying this season without viewing too many online opinions but now that we only one episode left I just gotta say :wow:

i rewatched this whole shyt along with BB during the break, in the first season finale when Jimmy got his boy Marco killed due to his fukkery you could see the downward slope begin at that point :ohhh:

in the Lantern episode Chuck told Jimmy to his face that he was bad for himself and everyone around him, imagine how much rolling in his grave dude must be doing knowing Saul dragged Kim into his fukkery and they got Howard killed :damn:

idk if it was cause i was high as shyt when i watched but the episode where Howard and Lalo got buried together felt very dark to me and made BB even darker than it already was to me, Howard ain't deserve none of that shyt :to:

everyone hated Chuck and to an extent Howard but they were the innocent ones the whole time when it was Jimmy and Kim who were the villains, nothing was the same after that Tequila bottle pop :wow:

the next episode is called Saul Gone so my prediction is he'll neither go to jail or end up dead, he'll get away scot free like Jesse cause the writers know everyone is expecting him to die or be imprisoned so i think they'll throw a curveball but i'm hella excited to check this finale, a nikka even took the day off work for this shyt :pachaha: