The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 6 Thread (Final Season)

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
I think there is a certain establishment that may be able to cheer you up on Monday afternoons/evenings.

:troll:

if I see that commercial again im gonna give Wendy a high frive to the face Rick James style:pacspit:

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
kinda funny how everyone including me been talking about how ride or die Kim is these last few seasons only for her to end up snitching to Howard’s wife in the end :mjlol:

Kim done lost a lot of respect from me this season from not telling Saul about Lalo, to being so adament about taking down Howard to bouncing when the going get tough and the snitching :scust:

bish wasn’t even that good of a lawyer anyway fukk her :pacspit:

love you Rhea hope you win the emmy :mjgrin:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Bitter sweet day. When BCS started I had no clue I’d be this invested in this show but I am. Started off slow but once they started bringing bad some of the BB characters I was hooked. Probably my favorite prequel/spin off of all time. We get a very clear understanding of how Jimmy McGill became Saul Goodman so even if the finale isn’t a slam dunk the show achieved its goal. This final season has been excellent and I’m not quite ready to put it ahead of BB yet but I’ll revisit that in a couple of months. But I’m excited about tonight

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Somebody else was waiting on today to come too

But they died last week fukking around

Don't fukk around and die before this comes on tonight

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that jimmy is different from the saul from the office, he did care about her thats why he got all worked up when francesca told him she called her.
I think Jimmy has ALWAYS been Saul since childhood. He had people around him that kept him grounded. Once Kim left him, he went full Saul, but if you look back, he's always been that person. The Breaking Bad episode pretty much confirmed it to me, Gene didn't revert back to "Slippin Jimmy", he went all the way back to Saul because of another rejection from Kim. In the Nippy episode, he was more Slippin' Jimmy in which he was doing it for an actual reason, but that Saul was bubbling, and he couldn't resist and stopped given a fucck.

There's been several times throughout this show where Saul seeped through with no fuccks given. I think letting Kim go out into unknown danger was one of them. Kim was LUCKY it was Mike that intervened, or she would have been dead. Jimmy at the time knew exactly the level of danger that could come from that episode where he was getting Lalo's money for him and was attacked. He was very aware could come from that. Kim did not and still was willing to because she'll do anything for Jimmy.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
kinda funny how everyone including me been talking about how ride or die Kim is these last few seasons only for her to end up snitching to Howard’s wife in the end :mjlol:

She hasn't seen Saul in years and he's under a different identity so this has no bearing on him at all.

Kim done lost a lot of respect from me this season from not telling Saul about Lalo

All he would have done if he knew about Lalo was stress. Ain't shyt he could have done that would have prevented anything. That's why she didn't tell him.

Mike's the one who fukked up twice - first by pulling his people off of their apartment and then by pulling them off the factory. Everyone who died in that episode died because Mike was getting played like a fiddle.