The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 6 Thread (Final Season)

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
he might, thats where they originally tried to send him right before he tried to burn down whites house but he wouldnt know for sure

As I pointed out earlier, there's no way Saul would know Jesse was moved to Alaska.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
He wouldn’t know for sure but if he did give him up Alaska would be the first thing out of his mouth

I don't remember him telling Saul he wanted The Disappearer to send him to Alaska. Maybe @hex can clear this up, but IIRC the new destination wasn't a decision made by the person who needed help disappearing.

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
I don't remember him telling Saul he wanted The Disappearer to send him to Alaska. Maybe @hex can clear this up, but IIRC the new destination wasn't a decision made by the person who needed help disappearing.
Saul doesn't even know where hes going till hes getting his ID made by the vacuum guy. doubt he told Saul where Jesse was going when he sent the van to pick him up.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
its not about information, its about meth busts to look good on tv. crazy 8 offered pinkman to schrader for a easy bust to make himself look good. the snitches always gotta give up somebody every once in a while, i bet emilio wasnt even supposed to be there

they were specifically looking for captain cook, pinkman

yougotme-breaking-bad.gif

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
Now that I think about it, I hope Saul never gets caught.

Somebody earlier in the thread made a good point that it would be weird for Jesse's dumb ass to get away while someone as crafty as Saul/Jimmy gets burned. I hope breh ends up running off to Mexico.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now that I think about it, I hope Saul never gets caught.

Somebody earlier in the thread made a good point that it would be weird for Jesse's dumb ass to get away while someone as crafty as Saul/Jimmy gets burned. I hope breh ends up running off to Mexico.

running to mexico is a no go for him, he wouldnt blend in and doesnt speak the lingo

neither pinkman or saul would last there very long

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Jesse told Saul he wanted to go to Alaska in the "Confessions" ep of "Breaking Bad".

It was the scene where Huell took the weed off him, right before he went to meet the disappearer.

Fred.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think either walt or mike suggested alaska then he told saul

im not exactly sure but im pretty sure white/mike dropped the alaska seed on him due to being able to disappear there and start over