The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 6 Thread (Final Season)

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Originally the script had him killing her, I kinda like that better but it would make no sense since Jimmy isn’t a killer, just a scammer. Hopefully they filmed this alternative choice for the blu ray.

SMH

THEY COULD HAVE HAD
HIM TAKE THE DEAL
OR JUST GET CAUGHT WITHOUT
ANY DEAL.

ALL OF THIS EXTRA shyt LIKE
KILLING KIM AND OR THE ENDING WE GOT IS STUPID AS fukk.
:devil:
:evil:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago

NO shyt...

IT WAS fukkING GARBAGE.

STRAIGHT LOONEY TUNES shyt.

No. Jimmy's whole life has been about fast talking, charming and scamming his way through life no matter who got hurt. Some of it out of spite or twisted fun. Scammed his father, pushed Chuck into killing himself with the insurance cancellation. Helped get a murdering cartel boss out of jail, destroyed Howard's reputation before indirectly getting him killed. Helped run one of the most biggest drug operations ever. Scammed people through identity fraud for no reason other than he was bored, including a man that had cancer. Not to mention all of the other schemes and scams he has ran over the decades.

With the confession he stopped running, stopped scamming and took full responsibility for his actions, something he has never done before. This was most likely his first time he did not try to weasel out of his shenanigans and actually told the truth, knowing doing so he was going away for good.

What was he supposed to do? Blow up the trial? Work some last minute magic and get probation for all of the crimes he was charged with? He was a man on the run with his past actions hanging over his head and he received some measure of relief by owning up to what he has done.

No more sleazy ambulance chasing Saul Goodman. No more scamming and fast talking Slippin' Jimmy, just Jimmy Mc'Gill.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

SMH

THEY COULD HAVE HAD
HIM TAKE THE DEAL
OR JUST GET CAUGHT WITHOUT
ANY DEAL.

ALL OF THIS EXTRA shyt LIKE
KILLING KIM AND OR THE ENDING WE GOT IS STUPID AS fukk.

jimmy isnt walter white, he was never going out in a blaze of glory, thats not who he is

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
No. Jimmy's whole life has been about fast talking, charming and scamming his way through life no matter who got hurt. Some of it out of spite or twisted fun. Scammed his father, pushed Chuck into killing himself with the insurance cancellation. Helped get a murdering cartel boss out of jail, destroyed Howard's reputation before indirectly getting him killed. Helped run one of the most biggest drug operations ever. Scammed people through identity fraud for no reason other than he was bored, including a man that had cancer. Not to mention all of the other schemes and scams he has ran over the decades.

With the confession he stopped running, stopped scamming and took full responsibility for his actions, something he has never done before. This was most likely his first time he did not try to weasel out of his shenanigans and actually told the truth, knowing doing so he was going away for good.

What was he supposed to do? Blow up the trial? Work some last minute magic and get probation for all of the crimes he was charged with? He was a man on the run with his past actions hanging over his head and he received some measure of relief by owning up to what he has done.

No more sleazy ambulance chasing Saul Goodman. No more scamming and fast talking Slippin' Jimmy, just Jimmy Mc'Gill.

LMAO

GET THIS DUMB ASS shyt
OUTTA HERE.

JIMMY ALREADY SHOWED US
WHO HE WAS TIME AND TIME AGAIN
AND YOU THINK ITS REALISTIC
HES GONNA SERVE THE REST
OF HIS LIFE IN JAIL
JUST TO STOP KIM
FROM FACING A POTENTIAL LAWSUIT?

HAHAHAHA

WHAT IS THIS
A PBS SCHOOL SPECIAL?

SERIES GOT TO THE FINISH LINE
AND TRIPPED OVER ITS
OWN FEET.

Last edited:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago

LMAO

GET THIS DUMB ASS shyt
OUTTA HERE.

JIMMY ALREADY SHOWED US
WHO HE WAS TIME AND TIME AGAIN
AND YOU THINK ITS REALISTIC
HES GONNA SERVE THE REST
OF HIS LIFE IN JAIL
JUST TO STOP KIM
FROM FACING A POTENTIAL LAWSUIT?

HAHAHAHA

SERIES GOT TO THE FINISH LINE
AND TRIPPED OVER ITS
OWN FEET.

Jesus Christ. He did not confess to save Kim, she is potentially cooked regardless of what he said. Nothing he could say would prevent Howard's widow from not filing a civil suit. Him confessing does NOTHING for her.

He told because Kim owned up to what she did. They both caused massive damage to others and her telling them about Howard was her way to take responsibility and get relief. Both of them were dealing with trauma and guilt, even more so Jimmy, so him confessing was not only doing the right and honest thing but also his way to atone.

Jimmy only truly became Saul once Kim left and even then that was only a mask to protect who he really was. When he hears she confesses he has a "come to Jesus" moment and drops the act.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I miss this show man:mjcry:The visual storytelling alone is killing a lot of shows best plots

The ice cream/ants was beautiful in showing Jimmy's innocence being lost/corrupted.

Vince Gilligan is working on a sci-fi show (with a 2 season order) on Apple+ with Rhea Seehorn.

Fred.

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I miss this show man:mjcry:The visual storytelling alone is killing a lot of shows best plots

The ice cream/ants was beautiful in showing Jimmy's innocence being lost/corrupted.
Sometimes I'll be watching these new shows and I'm enjoying them but deep down I know they're not that good and I've just settled

Either the acting or writing is off; or the cinematography is a little weak. And I think back to the last time I was like "this is show is firing on all cylinders" and I remember this show and maybe Andor.

Kinda sad that "peak TV" is over.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Sometimes I'll be watching these new shows and I'm enjoying them but deep down I know they're not that good and I've just settled

Either the acting or writing is off; or the cinematography is a little weak. And I think back to the last time I was like "this is show is firing on all cylinders" and I remember this show and maybe Andor.

Kinda sad that "peak TV" is over.

We may not return to the PEAK peak for a while, but I still think the level we settle at will be higher than the era when we all thought that "24" and "Entourage" were Peak TV :lolbron:

Daps
Aaron Paul is legitimately a WOAT tier actor :russ:
I’ve been on a rewatch of both series. I had to look him up. Then I saw this:

0112slider16.jpg

aaron-paul-emmys-2012.jpg

ustv-emmy-awards-aaron-paul.jpg

bryan-cranston-aaron-paul-emmys-2010-red-carpet-06.jpg

He won 3 Emmys and a Golden Globe for BB

:manny: