Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Where you stay? Every state in America has somewhere you can go outside and shoot at. Some places you have to pay, some are free. I'd bring a friend if you can but you might as well air it out.

What was it target? I didn't read to see if it was steel or lead. Might a reason to get a hunting license. Gone and get you some ducks or presents, turkeys or something.
Baltimore, MD. I'd have to travel travel to find an area where I can shoot scattershot without cacs and/or cops fukking with me. IDK anyone with that type of property.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Afroyoga is my homegirl. She's bad and flexible as fukk. You know she has a show on Afrovibes TV! Download the app if you haven't already

ive been fukking with this app for a minute. It was recommended when I downloaded the foundation-flex app which is trash. I still don't know how it works. But I listen to the music on afrovibes Houston when working out.

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
let me tell you this right now.
the 22 is one of the deadliest
slugs to get hit with man.
why???......because they travel
and are hell for doctors to pull out of you.
you get hit with a duece duece your
best bet is to just lay down because if
it travels and hit the wrong shyt youre dead!
XIcV8cj.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

699 for an ANDERSON?!!?!???:mjlol:

I could have built you an Anderson for 399

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Just told a dude I'm cool with I'd take him to the range/go with him if he covered the range costs. Just looked online and discovered the ammo shortage still is ongoing :heh: bruh definitely gonna have to wait I ain't shooting a cotdamn thing using up my precious ammo.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
:stopitslime:
-Got a SDS PX-9 9x19 Sem Auto with a case, deposit already paid. Got my mail today saying police turned down my reapplication for my gun license so I can't go pay it off & bring it home.

-I gotta go to district court to appeal my background now. I had no problem getting my license last time.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm realizing I'm not impressed with people who amass a large arsenal of firearms because most of them do not train or understand their weapons systems. I'm seeing this in our community more and it's sort of annoying me more and more when I ask my peers to train. Does anyone else feel this way?

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps
I'm realizing I'm not impressed with people who amass a large arsenal of firearms because most of them do not train or understand their weapons systems. I'm seeing this in our community more and it's sort of annoying me more and more when I ask my peers to train. Does anyone else feel this way?

Some people are collectors and sadly some people just like to stunt

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
this is why i decided recently just to stick with glock. master one you master them all. and you can get different sizes and calibers for different purposes depending on your need.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Some people are collectors and sadly some people just like to stunt

Yeah I mean #pewpew and all. Guns and explosions are cool but after a while I got over it. Even now I've been on the fence of getting a suppressor for my rifle but I think to myself how much am I going to use it and will it make me any better shooting wise getting it now? Maybe I should spend that cash on training. For example I'm going to an eight hour defensive pistol course this weekend and paid $175 for it. Money well spent for me.

I get the collector mindset to a degree. There are some amazing firearms out there from a historical perspective. I have a friend that is in the military and has a collection of firearms from WW1, WW2, Korean, and Vietnam War but he is a military history buff, shoots skeet/trap regularly and has to carry a firearm on a daily basis. I just wish our community did it more.

I see someone like Black Rambo while I find entertaining and I supported the brotha buying some of his defensive rounds most of his content is him blasting off Gucci Glocks/CZs and just trying to stunt. We need more training IMO.

this is why i decided recently just to stick with glock. master one you master them all. and you can get different sizes and calibers for different purposes depending on your need.

Yeah - as much as I want other firearms I know I will eventually lose interest of the shiny object and want something else. I'd rather just master my Glock and firearms I have and make small upgrades here and there. My more recent has been an appendix holster for my Glock and before that was a red dot which is a game changer.

My disgruntled attitude right now with the Black Gun Community is just something that has been growing in my own group recently. People talking bold online saying they're ready for anything yet I see glaring gaps in their skillset. Can't shoot due to ammo prices? Dry Fire or learn another skill like medical or martial arts.