Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

ryanb9nd

Rookie
Daps
new range toy, the 7.5mm round slaps ass and is great for twilight gat time... and 10mm feels like 9mm :ohlawd:
SwXVnkC.jpg
:ohhh:...Ive only heard stories about these...never seen one in the wild...Can you find 7.5 Ammo these days?

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
:ohhh:...Ive only heard stories about these...never seen one in the wild...Can you find 7.5 Ammo these days?
the importer has hundreds of thousands of rounds in stock, the guy who answers the phone there was telling me one customer got 10k rounds with his gun :dwillhuh: im waiting on the folding stock to drop

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I sent $2k to buy a .45 from a guy on another forum. He seems to be a cop, but he has my payment and now I got to wait till Tuesday for him to ship it to me :damn:

And all my stores are out of .45 ammo:damn:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Me and girl wanna hit the range.

How much range ammo is good for a 9mm for 2 people to have a good experience?
If you're new to shooting, 2 boxes each should be good.
One piece of advice I'll give you for your next trip is to try to purchase your practice ammo somewhere else. Ammo prices are already going up, and ranges typically overcharge for ammo anyway.

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
Get ammo Online? There’s a huge gun store that also has a range. I have two mags of Federal Premium (?) hydra shok shells but that’s for home defense/conceal carry.

I have a Taurus 9mm Millennium 111

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get ammo Online? There’s a huge gun store that also has a range. I have two mags of Federal Premium (?) hydra shok shells but that’s for home defense/conceal carry.

www.outdoorlimited.com has a lot of ammo, just ordered 3 boxes for my tp9sx a few days ago.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

That Federal ammo is pretty good. Try to save that and find some less expensive full metal jacket ammunition for practice.
Browse this thread. Some of the brehs & brehettes have posted some good online specials to help you find cheaper ammo. Even if you have to pay for shipping, you still might save money compared to range prices.
Here's some more good info:

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England

comes back in stock once a day or so but idt it's really worth unless u get 400 rounds Buy American Eagle Handgun for USD 43.99 | Federal Ammunition i think this is the best option unless u wanna stare at ur phone all day waiting for a natchezss.com drop lol