Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This movie is coming to Shudder next month.

ATERRADOS / TERRIFIED (Argentina)
MV5BY2UwNzZkYTMtMjE1Ny00MjNjLTllOTktMTJjOGQyZDI3ZGVlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjY4MzQzNDk@._V1_.jpg

Director: Demián Rugna
Writer: Demián Rugna
Stars: Ariel Chavarría, Maximiliano Ghione, Norberto Gonzalo
Synopsis: When strange events occur in a neighborhood in Buenos Aires, a doctor specializing in the paranormal, her colleague, and an ex police officer decide to investigate further.

Recently watched this - movie left me with more questions than answers. :mindblown:
Did the possession have something to do with the water?
Did the 3 ghost hunters and neighbor become victims of the entity?
The house was haunted or was it the neighborhood?
Idk, this movie was confusing.
@MartyMcFly Did you watch this??

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Recently watched this - movie left me with more questions than answers. :mindblown:
Did the possession have something to do with the water?
Did the 3 ghost hunters and neighbor become victims of the entity?
The house was haunted or was it the neighborhood?
Idk, this movie was confusing.
@MartyMcFly Did you watch this??
Yeah I watched it last year. I took it that the neighborhood was haunted.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Horror film fans will be delighted to know that Irish director Lee Cronin's The Hole in the Ground has landed on Netflix.
The hit film is Cronin's feature-length debut and stars Seána Kerslake as the mother, Sarah, of a young son, Chris.

Sarah is moving to a new house for a fresh beginning on the outskirts of a town and close to a vast forest.

Chris, played by James Quinn Markey, and his mum settle in well until one night changes everything.

The horror film has become somewhat of a dark horse to top 'best of' lists for this year and received very positive reviews when it came out earlier this year.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Horror film fans will be delighted to know that Irish director Lee Cronin's The Hole in the Ground has landed on Netflix.
The hit film is Cronin's feature-length debut and stars Seána Kerslake as the mother, Sarah, of a young son, Chris.

Sarah is moving to a new house for a fresh beginning on the outskirts of a town and close to a vast forest.

Chris, played by James Quinn Markey, and his mum settle in well until one night changes everything.

The horror film has become somewhat of a dark horse to top 'best of' lists for this year and received very positive reviews when it came out earlier this year.

This was on amazon earlier this year.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Creepy. I liked it a lot. You’re a mom tho so you might want to stay away. It just plays with the basic idea of what if your child isn’t your child anymore and if they’re not, who the fukk is that?
:picard::picard:
That has to be the worst feeling in the world, not protecting or not having control over your children from evil. Those types of movies hit a lot different bc as a parent, it's relatable- it brings you outside the scope of our comfort zone - way outside. Whatever pain or situation they're going through - I rather take that, than have them experience it. Depends on the movie and concept - i'll stop watching if it gets too dark. pre-kids, I could watch Pet Cemetary and Here Comes the Devil but now, nope - that would stay in my head too much. especially the 2018 Pet Cemetery where he's interacting with the corpse - didn't finish . Belzebuth was ok bc it had a redeeming ending.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:picard::picard:
That has to be the worst feeling in the world, not protecting or not having control over your children from evil. Those types of movies hit a lot different bc as a parent, it's relatable- it brings you outside the scope of our comfort zone - way outside. Whatever pain or situation they're going through - I rather take that, than have them experience it. Depends on the movie and concept - i'll stop watching if it gets too dark. pre-kids, I could watch Pet Cemetary and Here Comes the Devil but now, nope - that would stay in my head too much. especially the 2018 Pet Cemetery where he's interacting with the corpse - didn't finish . Belzebuth was ok bc it had a redeeming ending.
Well I won’t spoil it. Just know if you watch it what to prepare for. Mom doesn’t know if the kid is hers or not and that’s the bulk of the runtime

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Well I won’t spoil it. Just know if you watch it what to prepare for. Mom doesn’t know if the kid is hers or not and that’s the bulk of the runtime
sounds like a reverse "Goodnight, Mommy" - the kids didn't know if that was their "real mom" in their head. But that movie was all types of twisted.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
might be too late but i suggest Terrifier on netflix
good fukked up demonic movie
lupe1.png
if you liked "Terrifier", I would also suggest "Terrified" on Shudder or Amazon Prime Video - demonic possession. It was "different", I'll just leave it at that.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I was bored and couldn't sleep last night so I watched this horror/comedy on Shudder called Deep Murder. It was...something.

cac poster

// ...
Daps
Reppin
Paris
Bought my first ever Blu-rays yesterday haha

Pan’s Labyrinth and Blade Runner were two for $20 at Best Buy. My girl loved PL so I’m going to give it to her as a small stocking-stuffer for Christmas and I’m keeping Blade Runner for myself... one of my all time favorites. It looked gorgeous, reminded me how much I miss when I run 720p streams off my firestick lol.

Any of you guys collectors?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wrong Turn franchise is being revived!!! :damn:Redneck Horror Hick season is returning.
First Official Poster for Brand New ‘Wrong Turn’ Movie Teases the Arrival of “The Foundation”
A brand new installment in the long-running Wrong Turn franchise is headed our way from director Mike P. Nelson (The Domestics), and now that filming has wrapped, the first official piece of teaser art has arrived today. It notes that the film is “coming soon,” while teasing the arrival of the new group of villains we’ll be meeting in this one: “The Foundation.”

In fact, the movie’s official title is Wrong Turn: The Foundation, we’ve learned today. You can check out the teaser poster below and expect more info as we learn it.

The new take on the long-running franchise will bring a group of unlucky friends to Harpers Ferry, West Virginia to spend a couple days hiking the Appalachian Trail. In this one, they are confronted by “The Foundation”, a community of people who have lived in the mountains since before the Civil War – oh, and they don’t take well to strangers.
:lupe:

71693200_168477011018900_4341786040528424427_n.jpg

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Wrong Turn franchise is being revived!!! :damn:Redneck Horror Hick season is returning.
First Official Poster for Brand New ‘Wrong Turn’ Movie Teases the Arrival of “The Foundation”
A brand new installment in the long-running Wrong Turn franchise is headed our way from director Mike P. Nelson (The Domestics), and now that filming has wrapped, the first official piece of teaser art has arrived today. It notes that the film is “coming soon,” while teasing the arrival of the new group of villains we’ll be meeting in this one: “The Foundation.”

In fact, the movie’s official title is Wrong Turn: The Foundation, we’ve learned today. You can check out the teaser poster below and expect more info as we learn it.

The new take on the long-running franchise will bring a group of unlucky friends to Harpers Ferry, West Virginia to spend a couple days hiking the Appalachian Trail. In this one, they are confronted by “The Foundation”, a community of people who have lived in the mountains since before the Civil War – oh, and they don’t take well to strangers.
:lupe:
I really liked the first WRONG TURN but that franchise took a wrong turn it's damn self with the 8 million shytty sequels they made.

The new description sounds like THE HILLS HAVE EYES with hillbillies.