Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I really liked the first WRONG TURN but that franchise took a wrong turn it's damn self with the 8 million shytty sequels they made.

The new description sounds like THE HILLS HAVE EYES with hillbillies.
I didn't mind them - it got a little hack when they kept recycling the storylines with nothing new to add on.
Hills Have Eyes should have just left well enough alone after the first remake (2000s version). The storyline with the Army - that was horrible.

cac poster

// ...
Daps
Reppin
Paris
I didn't mind them - it got a little hack when they kept recycling the storylines with nothing new to add on.
Hills Have Eyes should have just left well enough alone after the first remake (2000s version). The storyline with the Army - that was horrible.
It’s.......... political!!! :mjlit:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
‘Deadly Games’ is the Christmas Horror Movie You’re Probably Going to Fall in Love With This Holiday Season

One of Shudder’s most exciting new arrivals of 2019 just came down the chimney, and it’s not actually a new movie but rather a hidden gem that was originally released way back in 1989. Directed by French filmmaker René Manzor and just given its streaming premiere courtesy of Shudder this week, Deadly Games (aka 3615 code Père Noël, aka Dial Code Santa Claus) is a home invasion horror-thriller that shares a whole lot in common with one of the most beloved Christmas movies of all time: Home Alone. And yet, Deadly Games came first.

In Deadly Games, Alain Lalanne stars as the mullet-wearing Thomas de Frémont, a young boy left home (with his half-blind, diabetic grandfather) on Christmas Eve by his mom. When a psychopath dressed as Santa Claus breaks into the house, it’s up to Thomas to protect the home, forced to live out his action hero fantasies and outwit the adult invader.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mjcry:
The horror world is still reeling from the loss of Sid Haig, who was best known to fans of the genre as Captain Spaulding from the Rob Zombie movies :lolbron::thumbsup:House of 1000 Corpses, The Devil’s Rejects, and 3 from Hell. Sadly, Haig passed away just days after the release of 3 from Hell in September, though he managed to film a couple of other roles prior to his death. One will be seen in the new holiday horror film Hanukkah, which posthumously features Haig in a starring role.

Another big screen icon who we lost this year also appears in the film, as Hanukkah will star the late dikk Miller (Gremlins, The Terminator, Chopping Mall) alongside Haig. The rest of the cast includes such names as Charles Fleischer (Who Framed RogerRabbit), P.J. Soles (Halloween),Caroline Williams (The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2),

Hanukkah Horror Film with Sid Haig Releases This Month | Horror Geek Life

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
‘Deadly Games’ is the Christmas Horror Movie You’re Probably Going to Fall in Love With This Holiday Season

One of Shudder’s most exciting new arrivals of 2019 just came down the chimney, and it’s not actually a new movie but rather a hidden gem that was originally released way back in 1989. Directed by French filmmaker René Manzor and just given its streaming premiere courtesy of Shudder this week, Deadly Games (aka 3615 code Père Noël, aka Dial Code Santa Claus) is a home invasion horror-thriller that shares a whole lot in common with one of the most beloved Christmas movies of all time: Home Alone. And yet, Deadly Games came first.

In Deadly Games, Alain Lalanne stars as the mullet-wearing Thomas de Frémont, a young boy left home (with his half-blind, diabetic grandfather) on Christmas Eve by his mom. When a psychopath dressed as Santa Claus breaks into the house, it’s up to Thomas to protect the home, forced to live out his action hero fantasies and outwit the adult invader.
That's HOME ALONE.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:mjcry:
The horror world is still reeling from the loss of Sid Haig, who was best known to fans of the genre as Captain Spaulding from the Rob Zombie movies :lolbron::thumbsup:House of 1000 Corpses, The Devil’s Rejects, and 3 from Hell. Sadly, Haig passed away just days after the release of 3 from Hell in September, though he managed to film a couple of other roles prior to his death. One will be seen in the new holiday horror film Hanukkah, which posthumously features Haig in a starring role.

Another big screen icon who we lost this year also appears in the film, as Hanukkah will star the late dikk Miller (Gremlins, The Terminator, Chopping Mall) alongside Haig. The rest of the cast includes such names as Charles Fleischer (Who Framed RogerRabbit), P.J. Soles (Halloween),Caroline Williams (The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2),

Hanukkah Horror Film with Sid Haig Releases This Month | Horror Geek Life
I posted the trailer in the Xmas horror movie thread.
It looks ridiculous but I can't wait to watch it.

cac poster

// ...
Daps
Reppin
Paris
:ohhh:What's your take on the political theme of that movie?
I was mostly joking. I hardly remember but it had something to do with the military acknowledging and specifically not-eradicating the mutants. As I remember, the overall theme of the original story was that these mutant families were the way they were because of nuclear testing in the desert they lived in. The subtext is obvious enough there, but now that I’m typing this I get the feeling that theme was stressed more in the remake than the original maybe?

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY