The OFFICIAL COLI LIFTOFF

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
i seen some pics of some pretty swole guys on this board but i havent seen nobody toss up 315 yet.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He deleted all dude videos :mjlol: Whoever the nikka was makin the videos need to be called out for this bullshyt too :francis: what type of fakkit shyt is that

These lift vids in this thread always have me dyin tho :laff:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
He deleted all dude videos :mjlol: Whoever the nikka was makin the videos need to be called out for this bullshyt too :francis: what type of fakkit shyt is that

These lift vids in this thread always have me dyin tho :laff:
Word your cousin's friend randomly asks you to do a video pretendin to be him callin out nikkas on a website you don't know and then asks you to make multiple workout videos he can use to stunt on anonymous men wit and you just do it:dame:and thats AFTER he stole one of your pull up videos off Youtube and said it was him.

Keep in mind this ain't even your little brother its your COUSIN'S FRIEND.:dahell:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Word your cousin's friend randomly asks you to do a video pretendin to be him callin out nikkas on a website you don't know and then asks you to make multiple workout videos he can use to stunt on anonymous men wit and you just do it:dame:and thats AFTER he stole one of your pull up videos off Youtube and said it was him.

Keep in mind this ain't even your little brother its your COUSIN'S FRIEND.:dahell:

Exactly what I'm saying... who the fukk does this? Fam read out my name and everything, I wouldn't ever expect this shyt from no nikka :scust:

Willingly lettin someone use you in videos for catfishing other Men and calling them out by name. shyt is crazy as hell, they had to been fukkin or somethin. No normal straight cat does shyt like this

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles

Just wanted to finally post one of a one rep max that I got on camera. :lupegarvey:

Don't think I've uploaded a workout clip in about 9 years, so I figured I'd use it as my first opportunity to use an editor. :ld:

Will surely get flagged for that song but I'd have to cop Filmora to re-do it. :francis:

Last edited: