The OFFICIAL COLI LIFTOFF

Daps
I see alot of cats on here like to run they mouth about being Big and bad.

So I'm issuing a challenge to yall.

My dudes I kick it on here with.

And the dudes who say I ain't real and I'm a CAC.

The challenge is to:

Bench
Deadlift
Squat

Your body weight at least 15 times.

Also 15 pull ups is not mandatory but,some users wanted pull ups thrown in so I added em.

If enough cats join and eat this challenge we will move to 225x15 for all 3 lifts.

Stipulations to know a cat really exist,you don't have to show your face if you don't want to,but you MUST shoutout thecoli and state your username BEFORE you lift,or the shyt don't count.

If you don't accept this challenge you will forever be labeled as a troll and won't receive any attention from me from here on out period,that's to the fukk boys, not to everyone.

This challenge goes out to everyone on here.

But I'm going to specifically tag some cats that told me to tag em when I made this thread. And tag some fukk boys and some otha cool cats as well.

@itsyoung!!
@DrexlersCut
@Poitier
@Stack Money
@JQ Legend
@Pitfalls0117
@houston911
@Luck
@semtex
@GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy!
@philmonroe
@The ADD
@cook
@hoodheronova
@Yusuke
@BocaRear
@afrobotix
@Reinscarf
@CarbonBraddock
@bmack21
@Thomas
@Malta
@Cocaine Biceps
@J.V Koba
@The_Truth
@Phoenix Reborn
@JLova
@Collateral
@Greenhornet
@b_low_brown
@SheWantTheD
@GrindtooFilthy
@Street Knowledge
@Qohelet
@Sagat
@PhonZhi
@Serious
@thewiz703
@The Wave
@RiffRaff
@Mowgli
@DarrynCobretti
@brokenhearts
@Raul
@Chicken Pot Pie
@kj614
@Born2BKing
@Still Ill FC
@Gangstar8
@AVXL
@West Coast Avenger
@Blackout
@calixprynce
@BmoreGorilla
@outbackbread
@360dagod
@Illuminatos
@blackzeus
@Cadillac
@Zeu$
@Los!
@nikkahs B. Wildin
@Loose
@the cac mamba
@CoolConnoisseur
@patscorpio
@Big Daddy
@BigHench
@OG_StankBrefs
@flea
@The Taxman
@PeridotPuss
@longhairedchef
@Brooklynzson
@ezrathegreat
@Bald Head Ba$tard

shyt thats enough names,if I forgot you my bad.

Some of you cats I tagged I fukk wit you

Some I just went thru a couple threads and saw you saying you worked out

Some of you are straight fukk boys,and y'all know who yall are if you respond on some funny shyt I won't even respond,if you don't do the challenge you nikkas will get no reaction from me anymore because you are a troll.

Liftoff officially starts this Wednesday and will end August 24th,giving everyone more than enough time to fit it into their schedule and get it on here.

Not a ban bet because I know most you nikkas gonna duck the shyt outta this thread.

Lets get it.

Last edited:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
@Ronnie Lott
@Trinidpl
@Big Rufus 2x Coli Goowop
@Wiles
@dterpsss
@Barnett
@Rainman
@KravenMorehead™
@Art Barr

Y'all can join as well.

And if anybody can tag that fukk nikka with the three little kids juices as his profile please do,can't find em

Only thing I ain't fukkin with is deadlifts. :whoa:

adtr-gif-jeremy-lets-go-Favim.com-231282.gif

Last edited:
Daps
@Originalgangsta317 i would love to do this shyt but i got into an accident not too long ago been in physical therapy . But this is a great challenge for the ones that be talking crazy salute you my :myman:

Nah that's cool breh.

Everyone who got tagged don't have to do it.

But it's some cats they know I'm talking to them they gotta do it or they forever fukk boys to me and won't get no more attention from me.

Trinidpl

Pro
Daps
Nah that's cool breh.

Everyone who got tagged don't have to do it.

But it's some cats they know I'm talking to them they gotta do it or they forever fukk boys to me and won't get no more attention from me.
Nah i would of done it for the fukk of it lol shyt it aint nthing if u working out. I dnt even hit weights all of my worksout are pushups pullups and dips i only go to the gym in the winter . But no doubt lol u know how it is some people be fronting i just never get why but fck it. Let's c where this thread go :salute:

Daps
Nah i would of done it for the fukk of it lol shyt it aint nthing if u working out. I dnt even hit weights all of my worksout are pushups pullups and dips i only go to the gym in the winter . But no doubt lol u know how it is some people be fronting i just never get why but fck it. Let's c where this thread go :salute:

This thread might be going for a while so whenever you get well just add a video.

I'm just putting a certain deadline up because that's how long Ima give some dudes who I think are trolls a chance to prove they exist.

But the thread will continue on with other challenges and lifts