Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
IMMORTAL HULK #1 - Really good:leon: I have to get used to Hulk talking normally though. I hope the other issues are as good

Also copped
TeJv4t8.jpg

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
IMMORTAL HULK #1 - Really good:leon: I have to get used to Hulk talking normally though. I hope the other issues are as good

Also copped
TeJv4t8.jpg
If you liked the 1st issue youre gonna like it going forward.

Hulk out here on some Charles Bronson Death Wish shyt.
:mjlol:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Champions any good?

That and Batman Beyond are the two books I've heard the most wildly different opinions about.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Weapon X Force is even more retarded now!
:russ:

dude at the door of the church place asked Sabretooth for his name.

"dikk Steele!"

:deadmanny:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Immortal Hulk was fukking great. Again.

I binge read Loki: Agent of Asgard last night. Al Ewing basically wrote Loki as The Eleventh Doctor (Matt Smith Doctor Who). Loved it FAR more than I thought I would, That whole section of his history, from Kid Loki to "One Direction" Loki and his motivation (he doesn't want to be a villain or be seen as one. But he's the God of Mischief/Lies so.....) and people's reaction to him.... yeah it's all well written and very tragic. The inclusion of his best friend Verity (who can't be lied to) was perfect and refreshing. His companion. Shame it ended when Secret Wars started. Highly recommend it for folks into timey wimey complicated plots.

Asgardians of the Galaxy was great, too. Valkyrie, Angela, Thunderstrike (not sure if it's Masterson), The Destoryer Armor, Skurge the Executioner, And that Thor Frog out in space. Hella entertaining. :gladbron:
The Destroyer Armor was revealed to have Kid Loki in it!!!!

Currently binge reading Noble from Lion's Gate. It's.... okay. Art's cool. Story's cool. It's nowhere near bad. I'm prolly gonna binge The Incidentals later.