Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

SireSiah#KWU

Mark 2:16-17
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
DeEathstroke was good and Priest wasn't lying when he said he was going to write Deathstroke as an a$$hole.

Superwoman was a lot better than I was expecting and that last page had me like :gladbron:

All Star Batman was a good story by Snyder but I hated the art. Never have been a fan of John Romita and his newer stuff is worse than his old stuff. Also like the back-up story Snyder is doing with Duke.

Vision has just become fukking depressing as you see the inevitably bad ending for Viz and his family that is fast approaching.

I picked up Scarlet Witch #9 on a whim because I saw Quicksilver on the cover and I have always enjoyed the Wanda/Pietro relationship...man, I should have passed on it. When did James Robinson stop being a good writer? The entire book was like it was written by someone who did zero research on the way the twins relationship had evolved and only used their earliest appearances as a frame of reference. Just absolute crap from start to finish.

Detective Comics continues to be my favorite Bat-book. Batwoman's dad is a nut though. i foresee her having to kill him before this is all over.

:russ: For real. I picked that up today too. Got my attention. Thought it was pretty good

Save your son from getting mauled by a bear and be like :stopitslime: look at what you made me do.
Then be like ain't no point in letting the cubs be without the mom I'm go ahead and off'em :damn:.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks for the recs brehs. :salute:

Now what comic book reader should I use for my tablet? Something flexible. :patrice:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
BP with them harsh quotables :russ:
5SQaete.jpg

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All Star Batman wasn't bad as I thought it would. :ehh:

Why'd you think it would be bad? Scott Snyder will go down in comic book history as writing one of the definitive runs on Batman.

There are very few Batman stories/runs that incorporate all the different genres of the character (detective fiction, crime thriller, action, gothic horror) like his.

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
Why'd you think it would be bad? Scott Snyder will go down in comic book history as writing one of the definitive runs on Batman.

There are very few Batman stories/runs that incorporate all the different genres of the character (detective fiction, crime thriller, action, gothic horror) like his.

When i saw Batman on the road premise i had :patrice: about it. But reading it through it actually exceeded my expectations