Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanos is a titan. He was always stronger then most heroes without the infinity stones. Expect that one time he was arrested :dead:
3951697-0589086583-thano.JPG

Yes, but not that damned strong. Characters like Galactus are typically above his weight class.

:ohhh: it popped in my head cause of the last post.

fukk Darkseid.....

Despero vs Thanos.

who takes it?

Which Despero?

Last edited:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In Action Comics, DC Agrees It Shares A Multiverse with Marvel

After a particularly somber scene where Superman and Booster witness the destruction of Krypton, in which Superman confirms that he father was pulled out of time and space by a mysterious force, the heroes decide to head home to their rightful time. Booster jokingly refers to Skeets as “Alfred,” a reference to Batman’s faithful butler Alfred Pennyworth. When Skeets objects, Booster comes back by saying, “Not like like I can call you Jarvis. Whole other timeline.”

Action-Comics-998-Booster-Gold.jpg

:gladbron:
Well they have had a couple of crossovers. I wouldn't mind seeing another one. As of now DC seems to have no problem with doing crossovers with other companies

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
:ohhh:

I never knew about this "leak", from 7 months ago?

It does seem pretty accurate (in retrospect i guess?). Or it's a lot of stuff i've expressed similar sentiments on. A number of us have actually

That's why most people thought it was fake at the time, it was pretty much seen as a disgruntled fan trolling.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

:ohhh:

from 6 months ago.. shyt adds up.

The ultimate line thing is stupid, if it's not a separate uni then :camby:

Good to see that they know something organic happened with Ms. Marvel.

But anyway.. people who watch the movies don't read the comics. The people who want the bbq diversity aren't gonna read the comics. And of course people/retailers were gonna get tired of the constant relaunches, Number 1s, etc.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Read Infinity Gauntlet for the first time. It was good but a bit disappointing, and I didn't realize that thanos wouldn't be the main villain for the conclusion. I do like the ending of a role with Thanos on his Farm, but overall it was a little overhyped. Even when he was fighting people and killing them with the gauntlet once he took it off they came right back so that didn't make sense either. And why was death even pissed at him when she brought him back to life to kill the fukking universe:why:

The art is terrific though. The page is a lot more dense then you would see in today's comics. It felt that I was reading a lot more than I actually was reading.

I
Also was my first digital comic that I read fully. I think I like it more honestly then paperback now. It does seem like the art and visuals are just crisper. I will still buy some trades that I want to keep it as a collector, but overall I think digital is the way to go 100% from now on for trades