Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Do they really hate King or just his Batman run?

I've never seen a bad word said about his work on Vision, Mister Miracle, Grayson, or The Omega Men.
There will always be a contingent of very vocal Batman fans who lose their shyt over every writer on the book.
There was the same group of way too angry Bat-Nerds shytting on Snyder's run and before that they were pissed off with Morrison.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:mjlol: I've been saying it since they started giving Carol the Roman Reigns treatment. But really it's been like that since Bendis started ignoring past storylines and pushing folks like The Hood.

Bendis/Brevroot = Kevin Dunn/Vince McMahon.
Bendis was ridiculous with how desperate he was to make The Hood happen.
And it wasn't even his own creation which is why the push was so bizarre. Brian K. Vaughan created the character and he didn't seem to be as in love with him as Bendis was.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Astonishing X-Men #13 has instantly made me like Havok which I thought was impossible.

And Catwoman #1 was a good read. I don't know who this crazy old lady is after Catwoman but she immediately had me thinking of this scene from I'm Gonna Git You Sucka: