Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That solo Magneto series was piff.

I really hope that this Hickman thing comes through. I think he might be one of the few writers that gets that a modern day Magneto probably isn't a straight up villain like back in the day. Also, there'll probably be time fukkery that people actually like and care about this time :wow:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
That solo Magneto series was piff.

I really hope that this Hickman thing comes through. I think he might be one of the few writers that gets that a modern day Magneto probably isn't a straight up villain like back in the day. Also, there'll probably be time fukkery that people actually like and care about this time :wow:
I can trust Hickman when it comes to set ups and epics.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
He got all his memories and most of his power back after killing Zeus and absorbing his godhood. Then he started plotting to get some type of extra power to stop whatever is coming as a result of The Justice league breaking the Source Wall.

All that happened during the WW run and JLO, breh. I was talking about after the WW run. For some stupid reason WW used love to release Zeus’ spirit, along with her bros and sisters. :what:

And he found the Other Box in JLO. I was wondering what happened between these events.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
All that happened during the WW run and JLO, breh. I was talking about after the WW run. For some stupid reason WW used love to release Zeus’ spirit, along with her bros and sisters. :what:

And he found the Other Box in JLO. I was wondering what happened between these events.
Nothing Darkseid was up to between the Wonder Woman stuff and JL:Odyssey was shown that I can recall.
I think there was a brief thing with him in that whole Batman: Metal crossover but nothing really came of it.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uncanny Started out good. Now I'm not sure what they are trying to do. Gotta pick up the new Transformers issue.

They're spinning their wheels while all these superfluous Age of X-Man tie ins are going on.

I forgot to cancel my subscription for the last issue, but this book is seriously about to get bushed. :camby:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Too much Cap d-riding in the last issue

The love interest is boring, esp after all the pump fakes with kamala, gwen, and bombshell. I'd have followed-up with bombshell if anything

Villain in this first arc was meh

Hopefully the next arc is better
Are they starting to give Miles his own villains? Have they actually explained how he's in the 610 universe and why there are two Spider-Men running around?

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Are they starting to give Miles his own villains? Have they actually explained how he's in the 610 universe and why there are two Spider-Men running around?

theres another miles in the new ultimate universe? not the one from spider men 2 i mean