The Official E-Commerce Tips and Tricks Thread (Shopify, Amazon, EBAY)

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Definitely gonna have to create a website for long term sustainability cause these Amazon & Ebay fees are a lil greedy.

@LeVraiPapi @Grizzly @MMS

For the orders that you ship yourselves, do you buy shipping from the website like Ebay/Amazon/Stamps.com?

Not sure if it works but I know ebay works with ebates, so im wondering if i’d get cashback buying shipping through them. They already give a 5% discount anyway.
Right now I recommend ZonPages

Otherwise Shopify is your best bet

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
For shipping?
Oh I misread that. I still have all my fulfillment through FBA but I just read that Shopify is rolling out a fulfillment system with distributed warehousing. So there will be competition for those fees sooner than later.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Definitely gonna have to create a website for long term sustainability cause these Amazon & Ebay fees are a lil greedy.

@LeVraiPapi @Grizzly @MMS

For the orders that you ship yourselves, do you buy shipping from the website like Ebay/Amazon/Stamps.com?

Not sure if it works but I know ebay works with ebates, so im wondering if i’d get cashback buying shipping through them. They already give a 5% discount anyway.
Paypal Shipping. Endicia/Stamps.com is good for domestic packages but sucks when you try to create international shipping labels.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
What kind of items are you guys selling? Are you guys buying from whole sellers?

I'm thinking about jumping into this.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
*Uploads photo on pure white background*

“The background must be white:troll:

:pacspit:

Silkk

Daps
About to hire me somebody off Fiverr for photography.

Silkk

Daps
Should’ve tried taking pics using the seller app :snoop:

Silkk

Daps
So what are you selling exactly ?

Are you selling your own products ?

I thought you were experienced in this.
The shyt is on an all white background. I even sent the pictures to seller support and they agreed. Stupid ass app not seeing shyt right :martin:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
The shyt is on an all white background. I even sent the pictures to seller support and they agreed. Stupid ass app not seeing shyt right :martin:

Again are you selling private label products or just things lying aound the house ?

Silkk

Daps
you must be out your mind breh. Taking photos with a cell phone for your PL products ? Breh, tell me you not serious.

Well you know what you doing so...
Not dropping bread on professional photography until the rest of my products are in. They've been selling well on Ebay as I already have stock photos from my wholesaler.