Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - Cancel the open top bus, Klopp farewell tour ends in shambles

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Odegaard needs to be a bit more selfish, that's the one thing I wish he'd have in his bag. But if this is Arsenal on day 1, this is gonna be a scary team. Jesus looked good even if he didn't get a clear shot at goal. But the wings and the back line were something else. Saliba is looking to be the player he's been touted to be. Of course, we'll see if he can do that against the Liverpools & Citys of the world but can't ask for much more of a start.

Yeah, Odegaard needs to add goals to his game to really go to the next level. He got away with fluffing his chance today because it was Palace but against a better team, those chances don’t come as often.

If we can beat all the teams we’re supposed to be and maybe get draws at home against Liverpool and City, I see no reason why we can’t finish comfortably in the top 4

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Never been as apathetic about the start of a season as I am now. Somehow after the worst season in 30+ years, United's squad is WORSE than the season before.

It's gonna be another LOOOONG and painful ride

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps

Worried that this squad is gonna burn out quickly, having only Diaz and Salah as wingers is troubling, the world cup coming around could be good rest for them