Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - Cancel the open top bus, Klopp farewell tour ends in shambles

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, that Ajax breh has gotten permanent brain damage :mjcry:

Was just celebrating this Bonucci rumors too :mjcry:
:mjcry:
How did they never catch anything on his medicals? 20 year old kid this close to living his dream. They say it's serious and permanent brain damage too. Was an under 21 international and broke into the first team squad last season, this was going to be his first real year as a full pro.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
How did they never catch anything on his medicals? 20 year old kid this close to living his dream. They say it's serious and permanent brain damage too. Was an under 21 international and broke into the first team squad last season, this was going to be his first real year as a full pro.

shyt has me fukked up breh.
Haven't been able to watch the footage

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Manchester City agree £50m-plus fee with Tottenham to make Kyle Walker most expensive defender in the world

Kyle Walker will become the most expensive defender in the world when he joins Manchester City on Friday in a deal worth £54 million.

Walker will have a medical on Friday to seal the deal, which also breaks John Stones’s £47.5m transfer record for an English player.

City will pay Tottenham an initial £45million plus £5m in payments across 12 months, with a further £4m based on performances. If any of those bonuses are met, it will break David Luiz’s £50m record as the most expensive defender.

Great move for Tottenham.

Roovers410

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam

He was the biggest talent Ajax had. This is one of the most black days in club history......

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt has me fukked up breh.
Haven't been able to watch the footage
I saw it shortly after it happened. He laid down out of nowhere. I don't suggest watching.
He was the biggest talent Ajax had. This is one of the most black days in club history......
No doubt. Just saw footage of this kid with some of his current team mates from when they couldn't have been older than 10. After a return to the European stage, they lose their coach and now this. Will be a rough year for them.

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we now have a RB, hoping he is not Gomes 2.0

tenor.gif

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Great move for Tottenham.

Yet watch them piss off the money on overrated players in the transfer market.

Is there one player that the Sp*rs bought with the money from the Gareth Bale sale that's still on the team? Or is still a top level player today?

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
If Wenger manages to sign Mbappe (and keep Alexis), I think this may be one of his best transfer windows as an Arsenal manager.

Say what you want but he has shown in recent history that he's not afraid to drop bread on the right top class players.

Me12k

Pro
Daps
Mad people overhyping AC Milan right now.

I'm not buying it at all.

At best, what? We'll finished fourth....?

Team might finally be watchable for the first time in 4-5 years but I think we'll still falter.