The official "Jordan would've" thread.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Jordan would've drank an elixir of Gatorade to ensure he made his saving throws vs cramps. He'd then channel his clutch gene to give him +3 to his accuracy versus a hand in the face defense and give +20 to morale of his teammates. He'd drop 40 in the third and a triple double in the fourth quarter. Afterwards, he'd journey to Orlay to slay a dragon and save Denirim from destruction.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Honestly this is why Lebron could never live up to Jordan. Look at the fukkin legend that surrounds this muthafukka. Years and years after he's retired you still got nikkas tellin paul bunyon stories. I know this is a joke thread but it was obviously in response to that portion of fans out there who believe that when Jordan played they saw jesus in a pair of basketball shoes.

Then again.....

Maybe they did. :mjpls:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Honestly this is why Lebron could never live up to Jordan. Look at the fukkin legend that surrounds this muthafukka. Years and years after he's retired you still got nikkas tellin paul bunyon stories. I know this is a joke thread but it was obviously in response to that portion of fans out there who believe that when Jordan played they saw jesus in a pair of basketball shoes.

Then again.....

Jordan would've hired a group of people to create multiple online personas to bash up and coming nba stars and reinforce the folklore of his accomplishments

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I know this is a joke thread but it was obviously in response to that portion of fans out there who believe that when Jordan played they saw jesus in a pair of basketball shoes.

Then again.....

Jordan would have rose on the 2nd day not the 3rd, before beating the Romans in VI and giving them XLIV pts in the clincher :mjpls:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
jordan would've made space jam 2 with unreleased footage of looney toons characters on commercial breaks
jordan would've found the cure for cramps
michael jordan's dna is what is in the brief case in pulp fiction

jordan would've knocked out chuck norris,beat a brick wall in tennis,lapped usain bolt in the 100 meter dash, found 2 pac and biggies killer, and defeated the Illuminati all during the 3rd quarter