The Official "Marvel's The Punisher" Season 1 Thread

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
of all marvel characters this is the one best suited for a netflix show.

all they gotta do is pick any storyline from the garth ennis MAX series and run with it. We're gonna need this nikka to show up too

Punisher_Presents_Barracuda_MAX_Vol_1_1.jpg

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I might be the only one who doesn't give not one fukk about Punisher:yeshrug:

Ppl think he doesn't have a superpower... but thats not true.
He has a special form of superstrength that only applied to lifting, carrying, and firing giant guns. :dead:
They got him using little ass twin pistols in all the movie stuff so far... :snoop:
I hope they let him break out the 90's arsenal of shyt you aint never seen in your life.

punisher_vs_bullseye.jpg

Thats like a 500 cal he's holding. :mindblown:

He's not even using both hands. He used to dual wield crazy shyt like that. :dead:
That shyt would go straight through the front of ironman's suit, put a hole in tony, then exit out the back of the suit going through hulk and putting a dent in cap's shield.
:whoa:

Fire that gun more than once in a lifetime and you'll end up with Parkisons.
They don't make em like that anymore.... even in the comics.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
of all marvel characters this is the one best suited for a netflix show.

all they gotta do is pick any storyline from the garth ennis MAX series and run with it. We're gonna need this nikka to show up too

Punisher_Presents_Barracuda_MAX_Vol_1_1.jpg

Yep Barricuda vs Punisher and then do a series off of barricuda's book.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
The PUNISHER is perfect for a NETFLIX adaptation. After seeing how great a job they did with Daredevil, I have no doubt they will get this right.

I expect the Punisher series to be even darker than Daredevil.
they aren't making it R which is asinine

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I don't think they have said either way.

They are all obligated to make movie cameos at Marvel's request as part of their Netflix contract.
The dude that plays DD and the dude that plays Luke Cage both said so in interviews.

But Marvel wants them to develop thier brand first so they will be looked at as the Defenders, not more Avengers.
So they are fleshing out their street-level world more first.

I assume this is why they are reluctant thus far to do things that are obvious fits... like they did 13 episodes of a lawyer show (Daredevil) and I'm on episode 8 of Jessica Jones, where she moonlights at a law firm since episode 1... but they are afraid to even namedrop let alone introduce Jenifer Walters.

She is a NY defense attorney, member of the Defenders AND Heroes 4 Hire just like everyone else they are introducing... but cause she is better known as She-Hulk I feel like she is gonna get left out.

She-Hulk-02.jpg

She also gives Luke Cage some PAGG p*ssy... :heh: